Deliberately show girls armpits
Armpit hair in advertising: Let it grow
Hi, I already shaved my armpits every now and then in 1976. Simply because I didn't want that hair. Especially during puberty, when the body starts to produce a lot of pheromones and you sweat a lot and often, I noticed that removing the armpit hair has a direct influence on the formation of odors.
In the early 1990s, I decided to shave the hair under my arms regularly. For a man it was a revolution back then.
Even my partner asked me if I had ended up on the other bank by now. I liked shaving my armpits to protest against the taboos about hair removal that existed then and now.
And today it's the other way around: today people think they have to demonstrate against the "establishment" by deliberately not removing their armpit hair. I don't understand! Ladies with hair under their armpits who, with their ridiculous growth of hair, rebel against the "razor cheek" that is supposed to bring profit to the razor blade and epilator industry.
For me, hairless armpits in women AND men are a statement for the modern, cosmopolitan, enlightened and of course beauty-conscious people.
Armpit hair removal also has an ecological aspect: If the hair is removed cleanly, I don't need any deodorant, my natural body odor is never unpleasant and I am not someone who takes a shower twice a day. I do that every two days, and then I depilate myself at the same time.
For me it is clear: I don't have to have body hair, I now even epilate myself all over my body, because I find it aesthetic. And pleasant.
The few ridiculous hairs evolution has left us are not even worth the wind that is kindled here.
I would rather get upset about the auto industry, which is first and foremost Volkswagen and us cars that, from a legal point of view, do not have an operating license. LG.
- Is Deloitte good for a CA article ship
- Which grocery ordering app do you use
- Why would anyone want to be alone
- What is the girl most of all?
- How do I register a construction company
- What not to do in Los Angeles
- How can I learn Chinese italic every day
- Does Obama believe in God 1
- Why is the name Sean Shawn pronounced
- Jamaica is still owned by Great Britain
- How to cook chicken for grilling
- Save money every month
- Could have bought Blockbuster Netflix
- What was the most powerful ancient empire?
- Can you place the fifth in Canada
- How does feminism relate to matriarchy?
- How do foreigners treat Chinese beggars
- What do I do after ITI Fitter
- Have you ever eaten moldy food?
- Why do my boogers smell like feet
- What makes a person unemployed
- Does Kalasalingam University have good internships
- How did you develop your personality
- What is the starting salary at ONGC
- How were you in kindergarten
- Allows Vietnam to have dual citizenship
- Why does nothing feel real to me
- What makes a painting famous
- Did the Soviet economy function at all?
- Can I deal with IB program 1?
- Why was Mohammed not a true prophet?
- What is the booming business
- Did the Mayflower pilgrims actually flee England?
- What makes the University of Denver so special