Why is technical training important
So that you can get an initial overview of possible apprenticeships, we have put together our top 10 technical professions.
The top 10 most popular technical apprenticeships
- Mechatronics engineer
- Plant mechanic
- Automotive mechatronics technician
- Process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology
- Cutting machine operator
- Machine and system operator
- Electronics technician for industrial engineering / automation technology
- Industrial electrician
- Technical Product Designer
Training in technical professions is in demand! In addition to commercial professions, technical professions are among the apprenticeships in which most training contracts are concluded: On average, around one in five apprentices decides on a technical profession, this is mainly due to the versatility that is offered to you as a later specialist: the electronics sector , Mechatronics, metal, technology, agriculture and construction offer good entry opportunities in a technical profession.
Some specializations are possible as a mechatronics technician
The classic of the technical professions is the mechatronics technician, a combination of mechanic and electronics technician. Depending on your personal interests, you will dedicate yourself to a specialist area during your training in order to be prepared for your later work as a specialist.
The most popular variant is certainly the training to become a motor vehicle mechatronics technician. As a motor vehicle mechatronics technician, you mostly work in a car repair shop and take care of the maintenance, inspection and repair of all kinds of motor vehicles. In addition to working with various measuring and testing systems, you naturally also equip, convert and retrofit special equipment and accessories on the cars of your customers for your varied tasks. Precisely because you are in daily contact with customers in your job in the workshop, you should have good communication skills in addition to technical understanding and provide professional advice if you have any questions.
Another specialization is the two-wheel mechatronic profession. As the name suggests, bicycles and, of course, motorcycles in particular, are the focus of your work. Two-wheelers also have to be serviced, repaired and inspected over time. Your job goes beyond the mechanical tasks, as you also include the field of electrics in your training and later as a specialist. This area is currently becoming more and more important, as e-bikes and e-scooters are very popular and stand up to normal bicycles.
Mechanic - what professions are behind it?
As a mechanic, you are a technical expert. Your specialization can relate to a certain process, different materials such as metal, plastic or wood, selected devices or special branches of industry.
Cutting machine operators are responsible for programming and operating computer-controlled machine tools. Your task begins with the planning of the parts to be manufactured by recording dimensions and carrying out the necessary calculations, because only if all the preparations are correct can a precise, later end product be manufactured. By the way, machining describes a machining process in which chips are produced as a waste product in the manufacture of components from different materials.
Further possible specializations are, for example, training to become a construction mechanic, surgical mechanic, aircraft mechanic, wood mechanic or precision mechanic.
Electricians also work technically
A similar picture emerges in the professions in the field of electronics: There is no training to become an electronics technician for everything, instead you concentrate on a field of activity such as aircraft, machines and drive technology or automation technology.
Like the mechanics or mechatronics technicians, you are responsible for a wide range of tasks, from planning to implementation, relating to electrics and electronics. Depending on the subject, this includes the planning, assembly, maintenance and commissioning of machines and drive systems. There is a special feature, especially in professions in the field of electrics: the duration of the training differs depending on the specialization. As an aircraft electronics technician, for example, you will complete a 3 ½ year apprenticeship, as an industrial electrician only two years.
In addition to diverse opportunities to learn a technical profession through training, there is of course also the opportunity to complete a degree in this area. Below we have put together the most popular courses in technology, maybe there is something suitable for you!
The most popular technical courses
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Science Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Science Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Industrial Electronics
- Bachelor of Science Technology and Management Renewable Energies
- Dual study of civil engineering
- Dual study chemical engineering
- How can I feel high without drinking
- Every leader is a manager
- What is an armchair anthropologist
- Why do people migrate
- What do you serve with french toast
- What is digestion
- What has the Modi government done for Maharashtra
- What was China like before British imperialism
- Who invested in Google early on?
- Did the Jews do the Holocaust
- What other chemicals smell like chlorine?
- Will someone donate some money to me?
- Can I change my posture?
- What is program review in relation to software
- How is mathematics used in civil engineering
- How do you save a new relationship
- What begs
- Who is my best friend
- What is fate Is there really karma
- What Caused Stephen Hawking's Death
- College is really hard
- What are the uses of acrylic rendering
- Who is the best tattoo artist
- Forgets an advantage or a disadvantage