How is IB Board different from CBSE
Difference between CBSE and ICSE board
When it comes to children's education, many parents are curious, and at the same time confused, to know which school board offers high quality education like CBSE or ICSE. Since the educational method of these two is based on experiential learning, they found it difficult to choose between the two. This article sheds light on the two. So read out which one is better.
|Basis of comparison||CBSE||ICSE|
|importance||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is an educational committee that includes public and private schools in India and other nations.||The Indian Secondary Certificate is an exam taken as part of general education under the New Education Policy of 1986.|
|What is it?||There is a board that does the exam.||It is an exam conducted by CISCE.|
|classroom language||English or Hindi||Only English|
|Results sheet||Shows only notes||Two result sheets are announced, one showing the grades and the other showing the grades obtained.|
|curriculum||Comparatively easier||Pretty hard|
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It was founded on November 3rd, 1962 and is headquartered in New Delhi, India. It brings together over 16,000 schools in India and around 24 other countries around the world. Schools are granted membership up to a higher secondary level, which includes all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the Indian central government approved schools.
The board is responsible for conducting the final exams for 10th and 12th grade students, the All India Abitur exam (AISSCE) for grades 10 and 12, every spring, as well as the engineering student (AIEEE) and medical student entrance exam - AIPMT.
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) conducts an exam called the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE). The Council is a non-governmental education agency in India up to grade 10, and after the 10th standard ICSE becomes ISC (Indian School Certificate). The board of directors includes more than 1000 schools, both in India and in other countries around the world.
ICSE is multilingual and offers a good selection of subjects. It offers a wider range of subjects including home science, agriculture, fashion design, cooking, etc.
Main differences between CBSE and ICSE board
The difference between the CBSE and the ICSE board can be clearly drawn for the following reasons:
- CBSE is an acronym for Central Board of Secondary Education. This is the supreme educational authority for public and private schools in India and other nations. The Indian Secondary Certificate is an exam taken as part of general education under the New Education Policy of 1986.
- CBSE is a board while ICSE is a school leaving exam. According to the 10th standard, ICSE becomes an ISC (Indian School Certificate). Compared to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), ICSE has a Council of Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE), a private / non-governmental education authority.
- In terms of the syllabus, the two are very different. Usually the ICSE / ISC curriculum for students is considered more difficult compared to CBSE as the ICSE curriculum is usually designed based on the overseas education system.
- In ICSE, the examination medium is English only. In contrast to CBSE, where the exam medium can be English or Hindi.
- CBSE results show students' grades only. On the other hand, ICSE announces two result lists in which the grades and the other grades are displayed by the student.
The CBSE curriculum is best for taking entrance exams for professional courses such as engineering, medicine, accounting, etc. On the other side of the coin, the ICSE curriculum is very extensive, which requires a lot of student memory. Therefore, when it comes to the content of the course, CBSE emphasizes math and science, while CISCE gives equal importance to all subjects.
Both CBSE and ICSE certificates are recognized by all colleges and institutes in India and worldwide. Because the certificate awarded by the two bodies is widely accepted and the quality of education is the best. Therefore it is difficult to choose one of the two educational boards. Before making a choice between these two, you should first determine your child's future. You can check this by tweaking your child's strengths and then choosing the right education committee.
- Popcorn is popular outside of the US
- How often do people buy fashion products
- What do the passport numbers mean
- What is important for the food
- What does informed mean
- How do freelancers pay taxes
- Is it good to be an elitist?
- What are the 5 most important Indian spices
- Why do companies prefer to hire younger people?
- Can a country function without income tax
- Forbid schools relationships
- Can a narcissist change for the better
- Which is the best accounting software 2
- Can cat smell dead
- How can I wash dishes faster?
- What do Americans think of Indonesia?
- What are your horror stories about France
- Are the Iranians anti-Semitic
- How is Getaround
- What are Entrepot Items in India
- What is vocational training
- How can I help illegal immigrants
- Brits are welcome in Spain
- Is wisdom from nature or care