How often do software developers get rich
Get rich as a software developer.
Do you just have to be lucky that a lot of people are interested in your project?
You have to be stupid compatible!
Why do you think a company that sells ringtones, advertises hopping and singing chicks and flying fleas on TV, has a turnover of € 1/4 billion?
Why the Bildzeitung is sold 6-7 times more than the Süddeutsche:
Veronika Feldbusch understood it best. You have to be as humble as possible that everyone will love you. Because a little stupid is very cute.
As an intellectual, you only have one option to get rich: a startup with 20 people.
In the first onion ring, you surround yourself with people who are a little more stupid than you. In the second shift with people who are a little more stupid than these people and in the third shift with people who are already so stupid that they are considered to be particularly customer-friendly.
This is what someone who has been self-employed for 15 years now says.
- Hong Kong denies the Nanjing massacre
- When is a person really an adult?
- What films taught you so many lessons
- The Chinese make cheese
- Is Bhutan safe to travel
- Why do ordinary people learn sign language
- Why do people eat zebras
- How can teenagers get heart attacks
- Why is Flipkart registered in Singapore
- Transmen can get bigger
- What should a professional PHP developer know
- Should the family be over it
- Plastic bags and packaging should be banned
- ICWA is more difficult than CA.
- How does analytics help a company?
- Which country has the dirtiest air?
- What is India's Monetary Policy
- What percentage of Muslims believe in hadith?
- What is active defense data protection
- What is a butterfly overpass
- We'll all be millionaires in heaven
- Is Turkey a superpower
- Which country invented the cell phone first?
- Why does China need democracy