Why did Italy invade Ethiopia?
How did the Second World War start?
In the year 1939 the countries expected one War. The cause of the Second World War lay in the Peace Treaty of Versailles, which was signed by the Nazi propaganda “Versailles dictation” was also scolded. The growing one Expansionism the Axis powers (Germany, Italy and Japan) and the failure of the League of Nations were also the Main causes of the Second World War.
Versailles Treaty and Propaganda
After the First World War they wanted Siegerländer, led by France, the conquered the prize for the conflict let pay. Germany had to pay 132 million gold marks (23 million euros) as compensation. As a result, the country fell into hyperinflation, which was exacerbated by the Great Depression of 1929. In addition, the German army was reduced to only 100,000 soldiers and the Border areas demilitarized to France. Propaganda on the Treaty of Versailles was used in Germany to stir up a sense of vengeance against France and its allies. A Feeling, that contributed to the rise of National Socialism.
The Second World War was above all the result of the actions of the three Axis Powers: National Socialist Germany, Fascist Italy and Imperial Japan. They are all disregarding the International law in Areas penetrated. For example ambushed Germany in the 1930s the Sudetenland in the Czechoslovakia and annexed Austria. It was the invasion of Poland on October 1, 1939 that led to this conflict. Fascist Italy colonized Ethiopia. Japan invaded Manchuria in 1931 and the rest of China in 1937.
The ineffectiveness of the international community
After the end of the First World War the League of Nations was founded to Wars to prevent. The Briand-Kellogg Pact (also Paris Treaty), named after the French and American foreign ministers, condemned war as a political tool in 1928. The rejection of a new one Slaughter led the various political leaders of France and Britain to turn a blind eye to the expansion of Nazi Germany, which had rebuilt an army. In 1938 France and Great Britain signed the Munich Agreement, which included the annexation of part of the Czechoslovakia ratified by Germany to the detriment of the alliance agreements. Germany's attack on Poland on September 1, 1939 resolved the second World War out.
Adolf Hitler justifies in his book My fight German expansionism with the fact that it is new habitat for the Aryans want to conquer.
Original author: Futura Redaktion
- How can Americans help Venezuelans
- What is the Vietnamese word for beautiful?
- Why Study English Literature
- What kind of clothing should welders wear?
- Why is Gen Z being mistaken for millennials
- Did the Jews do the Holocaust
- What are signs of unintentional emotional abuse
- Which parties are right in Germany
- Who was rich Carnegie or Rockefeller
- Are there similarities between entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship
- What is simple day trading or swing trading
- Are hot girls really hot
- Are ENFPs Flakey
- Why study cultural demography
- Are there enough engineers in the US
- Which fruits are better dried than fresh?
- What can you offer a sugar daddy
- How do you say happy birthday
- How can I solve 0 1
- Where does the word wiki come from
- Which topic is important in 10
- Hiring Google MBA Finance Graduates
- What is communication 27
- What does an incompetent INTJ look like