When did you see a teacher cry?
sofatutor magazine student
Teachers are mysterious beings who don't like to reveal anything about themselves. We unravel its deepest secrets.
1. Teachers don't have an answer for everything. Then they pass the question on to the class.
2. Some teachers do not read the entire term paper, but only the first and last pages.
3. Teachers sometimes cry secretly.
4. Since teachers don't know everything, they sometimes pretend they haven't heard your question.
5. Teachers do not always feel like taking a lesson either.
6. Some teachers have favorite students, even if they would never admit it.
7. Teachers sometimes freak out when correcting class work.
8. Teachers are sometimes annoyed not only by their students, but also by their parents.
9. Even among teachers there are some who like to blaspheme - about students, but also about their colleagues.
10. Teachers secretly laugh at answers when correcting classwork.
11. Teachers remain strict even though they laugh inwardly at your joke.
12. Teachers know more about you than you think. Some secretly check their students' social media profiles.
13. Teachers don't just read specialist literature - even if they like to pretend.
14. Teachers are afraid of meeting their students at parties, concerts or in general in public.
15. Teachers are only people who do everything that other people do.
Do you also know your teachers' secrets? Then write us a comment.
More articles on the topic:
Cover picture: © Kamil Guliev / shutterstock.com
What to do now ...
- motivation in learning is the key to success! Get those now Motivational tipsin this video.
- Go to Journey of discovery and see how sofatutor can help you learn.
- Talk to your parents and test sofatutor 30 days long free.
More related articles
Election Challenge 2021: Shoot your own educational video and explain the federal election
In September the Germans put two crosses and elect a new government. Do you know how such a federal election works and what a compensation mandate is? If so, pull out your smartphone, explain it to others and win a new iPhone or other great prizes in sofatutor's election challenge. Was Angela Merkel Federal Chancellor all your life? [...]
These are the winners of sofatutor's Abitur challenge!
If the learning stress also has something good: sofatutor's Abitur challenge made inspiring & funny contributions, which of course are also influenced by Corona. We introduce the three winners. Spoiler: The winning teams have become! How do students learn for the most important exams of their school career when everything around them is different than usual? As […]
The 14 Best Learning Strategies For School: How To Achieve Your Learning Goals!
What is the best and fastest way to learn? You should be familiar with these top learning strategies in order to optimally prepare for each exam. Have you ever tried to talk to yourself? What do you want to know about learning strategies? Why are learning strategies important? The 14 best learning strategies at a glance 1. Index cards to review 2. Memory for school 3. Self-talk, [...]
Exam anxiety - these 11 tips will keep you relaxed
A little nervousness is part of every exam and even increases performance. However, if you have this feeling so severe that it paralyzes you, you are likely suffering from test anxiety. Here's what you can do about it. What is exam anxiety Typical symptoms of exam anxiety in children Causes of fear of tests and exams What [...]
8 learning techniques: this way you can better remember what you are studying at school
Are you practicing for class work, but can't remember anything? We'll tell you which eight methods and tricks you can use to improve your learning technique. Learning techniques: what is it? Learning techniques: what are they? Gaining an overview Understanding content instead of reading texts Taking notes Simulating a test Taking breaks SQR3 method Learning while sleeping Speed reading Visualization The curve [...]
Abi-Challenge: Win 2000 € for the Abitur!
You are on the home straight: Only a few more weeks and you finally have your Abitur in your pocket! In order to support you and your Abitur class, the learning platform sofatutor awards 2000 euros for the best post about your everyday learning! Filling the Abikasse with your mail The exam preparations are in full swing and you and your [...]
68 series and films for learning English
Regardless of whether you are just starting to learn English or are already a language professional: With these 68 English films and series, you can playfully improve your listening comprehension and expand your vocabulary. What do you want to know? That's why you improve your English by watching TV 8 tips: How to watch English films and series correctly 10 English series for [...]
9 tips for beautiful handwriting
Bad claw, scrawl, doctor's writing - those who write in a messy way don't make a good impression. In the worst case, even the grades suffer. These nine tips will help you develop beautiful handwriting. Why is proper handwriting important? Your own writing is often referred to as the "mirror of the soul". Therefore it can also be very individual. But at the same time it is a [...]
How do you design a poster for school?
Whether for a lecture or for the presentation of the results of group work - posters are popular in the classroom and with teachers. When designing, however, you should pay attention to a few things. Here you will find valuable tips on how to make your poster informative and visually appealing. 👀 No time to read? - Let the video explain it to you! 🙌 [...]
- Why are older mothers so mean
- Why are Chinese moon cakes so expensive
- What is dwarfism
- How can I end my mental conversations
- What religion burns the dead
- Do kindergarten teachers enjoy their work
- What happened to public libraries
- Why are Sri Lankan Tamils so attractive
- Is human saliva antiseptic
- Which song sums up your day today
- Why am I afraid to have children?
- Why are we 4 years old
- How is the PhD thesis in Australia
- What are some recommended sugar-free sodas
- Do you prefer escalators or elevators
- Are managers with no technical skills easily interchangeable
- Who made you cry today
- Why don't I like going to school?
- What is the salary
- Why did you change your mind today?
- What was the worst inflation ever
- On which side does a handrail continue
- What is Naga Regiment
- Where is Buckingham Palace