What is Trump's best tweet
The best tweets about Donald Trump
Donald Trump stages himself not only in the election campaign as the first and only honest president who always stands by his word. In fact, while he has redeemed a number of election promises, some of them only partially. The bottom line is that he is above all a president who divided the country. An anti-politician who has made headlines all over the world week after week with false statements and factual distortions since he took office.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, the US presidency will be decided on for the next four years. 92 million Americans have already voted. In the polls, the Democratic candidate, Joe Biden, comes out on top. But as we learned from the previous election, this does not necessarily mean victory. Whether Trump will remain president or not, we will not know until Wednesday morning at the earliest. Even then, the result may still not be final. We went on a search and shorten the waiting time for you with the best Twitter pearls about Donald Trump.
#Trump has protected himself from protests in a bunker in the White House.
As Germans, we can say from experience: From this point on, things usually go downhill.
- ZDF heute-show (@heuteshow) June 2, 2020
Secret meeting of Donald Trump (left in the picture) and Boris Johnson (right in the picture). pic.twitter.com/hFeDntVMY6
- Pearl Jam (@perlenmarmelade) May 19, 2018
Melania Trump calls for more decency in the social networks in a public speech.
I think she could have clarified that with him first of all.
- Problem owl (@wortwicht) August 21, 2018
Has Trump proposed arming trees in California so they can return fire?
- Hauck & Bauer (@hauckundbauer) November 18, 2018
The SZ analyzes the tweet from Trump, this infographic is epic. pic.twitter.com/DmqZBYHx4Y
- alf frommer (@alf_frommer) January 12, 2019
Gollum reads a tweet from #Trump. Epic.pic.twitter.com/lzvvY8qOCY
- Rob Vegas (@robvegas) February 19, 2020
According to the Washington Post, US President Donald Trump has made 18,000 (!) Misleading or false claims in 1,170 days - an average of more than 15 per day. Or as they say at BILD: You have the job!
- Coffee Cup (@kaffeecup) April 14, 2020
Phone. My mother: “You're on Twitter. Can you see Trump there? "
Me: “Uh. Yes?!"
Mother: "Write to him that he is an idiot!"
- Pfefferine (@Pfefferine) May 29, 2020
Meanwhile, I think Trump could eat a newborn baby live in front of the cameras without being kicked out of office.
- erzaehlmirnix (@erzaehlmirnix) June 1, 2020
Just learned in the Tagesschau that it was a "disrespectful" remark Biden to call Trump a liar.
And I stupid thought that was an undeniable factual assertion.
- Jonas Schaible (@beimwort) September 30, 2020
Because he still has breathing problems: Trump has to temporarily wear a special mask #Trumphttps: //t.co/CHgkV1VLJP
- The Postillon (@The_Postillon) October 6, 2020
I would also like to see a political genius like Donald Trump in Germany. What could one move here:
- Closure of employment offices: no more unemployed
- Abolition of tax offices: no more tax evasion
- Climate measurement setting: No more Co2 problem
- Marie von den Benken (@Regendelfin) June 24, 2020
Every day I wonder why no one pushes Trump aside and says, "Shut up, I'll do this now."
- No Saints (@No Saints) April 2, 2020
Doesn't Trump have a mother who says "SACHMA, HATE EVERYONE?" says to him?
- double life (@highfrequent) April 24, 2020
Donald Trump wants to build highways and thus create millions of jobs. Do you already know which art academy rejected him?
- Not Chevy Chase (@DrWaumiau) November 18, 2016
#Trump is right! People who are injected with disinfectant into their veins are unlikely to die of corona.
- extra3 (@ extra3) April 24, 2020
Of all the beautiful parallel universes, of all things, we had to get the one with Donald Trump and Helene Fischer.
- DerLehnsherr (Captain Snakemotte) (@derLehnsherr) June 2, 2017
When Donald Trump takes a polygraph test, power goes out across the country.
- Grantscherm (@Grantscheam) September 27, 2018
About the author
- What do you care about me?
- Get paid weekly in Australia
- Loehne are short-term liabilities
- What does serial bang mean
- How do I get citizenship in Taiwan
- What relevance does NAM have today?
- What is the population of Indians in Switzerland
- Does your spirit live after you die
- What are government jobs 1
- You can sue for black mold
- Which is more important dignity or life
- What was your professional trip after college
- What is the salary of a tattoo artist
- What is a degree in trigonometry
- How do I define a cowardly person
- How much do partial dentures cost
- What happened to Chill Soda
- Are fish oil pills good for you
- What are Gordon Ramsay's signature dishes
- How to train a puppy in a crate
- What are the disadvantages of computer literacy
- What is stress in science
- What's the best thing about California
- Why is diversity a good thing
- How good is Free Code Camp
- Arya is thinner than Sansa
- What is the salary for a programmer
- May women in India like boys
- How can we stop the abuse of the elderly?
- How and where do bodybuilders get steroids
- Is life abroad easy?
- How accurate is Google's location history
- What are the types of elevators
- How does an unemployed life feel?