Masturbation makes men age faster
Loss of libido (frigidity)
The problem with treating loss of libido begins with diagnosis. To this day, scientists are still divided as to how sexual aversion should be recorded at all. There are different approaches to treating the loss of libido - depending on the cause.
Drugs against loss of libido
Restoring sexual pleasure through a pill, syringe, or suppository sounds tempting. The pharmaceutical industry has also been researching appropriate drugs to counteract libido loss for many years. However, there is currently no sufficient scientific knowledge about effectiveness and side effects.
Loss of libido: therapy with herbal remedies
Pleasure-increasing properties are attributed to various plants. For example, the Chinese medicinal plant Schisandra has been an aphrodisiac for thousands of years. Chili is said to stimulate sexual desire, ginger to promote blood circulation and thereby ensure more pleasure during sex. In addition, some try homeopathy if there is a loss of libido. During the menopause, for example, globules should complement conventional medical treatment and be able to alleviate the hormonal changes.
Relaxation methods and exercise drive away the stress
If stress is causing you to lose libido, relaxation techniques may help. Examples are autogenic training or Jacobson's progressive muscle relaxation. "Gentle" types of exercise such as yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi or Qigong are also good against stress. When you are more relaxed, the desire often comes back.
Loss of libido: help from the doctor
If you suffer from a loss of libido and relaxation techniques are as unsuccessful as herbal remedies, it is best to see your doctor. For example, a general practitioner can find out whether the medication you are taking is causing the sexual aversion to you. He can also determine whether a hormonal imbalance is to blame for the loss of libiod and bring the hormones back into balance. A gynecologist may be able to clarify the cause of pain during sex. He also offers help if you are going through menopause and are suffering from loss of libido.
- Why are brahmins considered vegans
- How much do living room furniture cost
- Is the HDB program really that successful?
- What fine should I pay?
- Psychologists get along with psychiatrists
- Have you ever accidentally flashed someone?
- What activity do you like to do every day
- Fornication is a sin
- What foods should I try in Sweden?
- Immigrants feel welcome in America
- What is the greatest challenge that you have mastered
- How can we solve the population problem
- Mao Zedong was a great leader
- Which is better NASA or NOAA
- How can I darken my birthmark
- Which P2P credit markets really stay social
- What is a good philosophy to follow
- What causes fire
- Should marry a handicapped person
- The American kitchen has failed the culinary world
- What is linen made of
- How many people are there in China
- Hotel management is the best after intermediate level
- What is a traditional Congolese breakfast
- What is the birth rate
- Are there indigenous people in France?
- Why is there deflation in Japan?
- ReactJS is dead
- What it takes to work in australia
- Is there an activity log on Quora
- What is President Obama's religion
- What is a standard office
- What is the power of silence
- What are the different types of kyphosis