Silence leads to self-realization
Self-realization: find peace in the Zen monastery
The journey was the goal
The teacher of a Zen circle in Bremen gave Hess a recommendation for Zenjuku, the school of Myoshinji in Kyoto, the legendary main monastery of the Rinsai lineage of Zen Buddhism in Japan. There he meditated together with the monk disciples early in the morning and late in the evening, each for four hours. The way now led him away from this world. He went inside and confronted the demons. Outside, however, he always had one goal: the gardens. As early as 1996, Hess discovered his passion for Japanese gardens in the colorful pictures of a book volume. In Kyoto, the former imperial city, he now studied it everywhere and meditation was the means to an end to train intuition.
An oasis of calm
Then, four years later, he was officially abbot. He returned to Germany and founded his own monastery in Eickhof Palace. Here he receives centourists, as he calls them, and convent students who take courses. Many suffer from the pressures of success. Some have lost their purpose in life.
Meditation keeps us fit
Hess recommends meditation as a training of the mind, especially for the elderly, who already keep their body flexible with exercise. “When you sit deeply, new synapses form in the brain. That expands consciousness. It releases pain-relieving endorphins, happiness hormones and the reward hormone dopamine and even counteracts Alzheimer's. "
- Why do you call BJP supporters Bhakts
- India is a godless nation
- What is the cheap city in Europe
- What should a professional PHP developer know
- Why did you decide to study psychology?
- How do I start paying income tax
- What Are Some Really Effective Hollywood Movies
- Is Dragon Ball GT canon
- What do Australians think of immigration?
- What is the BPO Sector
- Is it blessed or blessed
- Why do colleges keep bad teachers
- Which island should be visited in Bali
- How much does a car cost
- What does the UPS background check contain
- Narendra Modi will single-handedly change India
- Why is manual labor so difficult
- Which Bible verses is about wisdom?
- How do millennials feel about Generation Z.
- Why do people destroy the environment
- Job hopping is bad
- Can software companies hire graduate electronics students
- What is HTTPS used for?
- What is a Quartermaster