What is Cocubes 1
Stackable wooden boxes for flexible working environments
How can an office and work environment adapt flexibly to changing space requirements?
We have developed a room system made up of two modules that connect firmly to each other when stacked (comparable to Lego bricks). In this way, seating and work areas, shelves, shelves, room dividers and much more can be set up, dismantled and converted quickly and intuitively.
"A wide range of room options has a positive effect on employer attractiveness, active cooperation and self-determination." (Stephanie Wackernagel, ORGATEC special report on the study "Effective office and work environments")
Each module can be dismantled into its individual parts. This allows the system to be stored and transported in a space and resource-efficient manner. In addition, individual areas can be designed individually (different colors, haptics, branding, guidance system) and easily refurbished in the event of damage or wear.
- Who did Tywin Lannister respect in Westeros
- Are Muslims satisfied with Narendra Modis's government
- How would you define great leadership
- When was anyone excited to see you?
- Ethiopians are black
- Are women more narcissistic than men
- What is the full form of GATS
- Is the entire Boruto anime a filler
- What is the purpose of the AU
- What kind of cancer is hereditary
- How can I meet cougars
- How does society benefit from socialism
- Will my VA disability ever increase
- How can I start my own brand
- What is the optimal size for a person
- How is SMS uhh rude
- What is typical mexican food
- What is open inflation and suppressed inflation
- What are the best Swedish vegetarian dishes
- What is your travel experience in Germany
- Why are the bad kids always popular
- Is it possible that nothing is real?
- Mary Magdalene was a prostitute
- Can cat smell dead