What is the purpose of the sole
If you work on construction sites, in gardening and landscaping or as a forest worker, then you know it: In the outdoor work area, the floors are often slippery or uneven. Therefore, slip-resistant soles are useful outdoors - as well as on the smooth industrial floors indoors. Ultimately, it comes down to stabilization, preventing slipping and twisting on unsafe surfaces and weather resistance. The profile of the outsole plays a major role here.
Why is the texture of the sole important? It creates the connection between your body and the ground on which you are traveling. Those who do not have secure contact with the ground in their shoes when working, often unconsciously move tense, because they constantly want to prevent the threat of stumbling, twisting and slipping. In this way, the musculoskeletal system is improperly stressed. And that can have consequences that begin as foot pain, can also be felt in the knee and hip joints and can affect the spine. Even neck tension and headaches often originate in the foot area.
Good outdoor soles usually have a certain tread depth: a coarse tread with 3.5 (as in some of our Safety Grip models), 4.5 or even 6 millimeters (as in some of our Specials series) significantly reduces the risk slipping on wet or frozen ground. It also offers more safety when walking over rubble, scree or on muddy, loamy ground.
- How do you feel about using Quora
- Do you have Filipino friends
- How was the universe formed 6
- Why do students have to learn
- When was the 4-wheel suitcase invented?
- What are the causes of unemployment growth
- How do coffee shops advertise
- How do you enjoy your food alone
- Which feeling is more desirable than euphoria
- What's the salary in DXC Technology
- Why do we think in our brain
- Https trafficnetworkads com is a scam site
- Replica watches work well
- How can I visit Japan for free
- Who buys cola
- Most of the smart people are tea totalers
- Is New Zealand expensive for a teacher
- What do Brazilians think of Americans?
- What dividend stocks should retirees consider
- How long will it be in theaters
- What are the different types of fences
- What's the craziest rule your school has
- Are the Tajiks ethnically Persian or Kurdish
- How to make the best omelette