What is disposable plate
easy - fast - inexpensive
What is a disposable pallet
When it has to be quick and easy. Since the used pallets stay with the recipient and he takes care of the disposal, you no longer have to organize and return the pallets to the pallet pool. This saves you a lot of time and money.
In addition to individual pallet sizes, we offer one-way pallets in two standardized sizes:
- 800 x 1200 mm in various designs
- 1000 x 1200 mm in various designs
All one-way pallets can be delivered new and used. With one-way pallets, there is no exchange of pallets and no organizational effort for you.
All the advantages of the one-way pallet at a glance
- inexpensive load carrier
- Made from environmentally friendly material
- Pallet exchange, return transport and disposal are no longer necessary
- Disposal is the responsibility of the recipient
- with and without base frame
- Low dead weight (with dimensions of 800 x 1200 mm approx. 15 kilograms, with dimensions of 1000 x 1200 mm approx. 20 kilograms, the exact values depend on the material used)
- High load capacity (400 to 1000 kilograms are possible, the exact values depend on the type of goods and the material of the pallet)
- little need for space
- Low transportation costs
- The recipient does not have to unload the goods immediately because the pallet is not taken back with them
do not have to be treated as extensively against mold and bacteria as Euro pallets
Disadvantages of one-way pallets
Disposable pallets are usually not returned, so a new pallet is required every time they are transported. It may be a disadvantage for the recipients of the goods that they have to dispose of the pallet themselves.
Where are one-way pallets used?
One-way pallets are basically versatile, for example when goods are exported and have to meet high standards. But the one-way pallet can not only be used as an export pallet. It is also used to transport furniture or containers. It doesn't matter whether the goods are transported by truck, plane or ship.
What material are disposable pallets made of?
Basically there are one-way pallets made of wood, corrugated cardboard and plastic. Each material has its individual advantages.
Wooden pallets are very stable and resilient. Since strict export and import regulations apply in many countries, the solid wood pallets must be specially treated. This is to prevent diseases and pathogens from being introduced into the country. The pallets that meet the export standards are marked, for example, with the number ISPM 15. Some of them also have an IPPC identification. It does not matter which type of wood is used. Softwoods and conifers (pine, fir, spruce, etc.) are often used because they are more cost-effective. If the pallet has to be extremely stable, hardwoods such as beech are used.
The INKA range from Inselkammer is particularly interesting. This company uses pest-free residual wood to manufacture the one-way pallets. This is pressed and then glued. This variant also meets the current export standards. The INKA pallets have the advantage that they can be stacked one inside the other when empty. Since the pallets are very robust and stable, they can be used multiple times without any problems.
One-way pallets made from corrugated cardboard
Corrugated cardboard (in English Cone Pal) is also a suitable material for pallets. Just like wooden pallets, they are suitable for export. Compared to other materials, corrugated cardboard is very inexpensive. With a load limit of over 800 kilograms, they are still built to be stable and robust.
One-way plastic pallets
These pallets are also suitable for export. They are especially popular because they are easy to clean. At the same time, they are dust-free and weatherproof. That is why plastic pallets are often used in the food industry or in microelectronics, where hygiene is very important.
What is the difference between one-way pallets and euro pallets?
As the name suggests, one-way pallets are intended for one-time use, while Euro pallets are used several times. Disposable pallets are lighter than Euro pallets, making them easier to transport. The transport costs are lower because the transport weight and the space requirement is comparatively low with one-way pallets. In addition, unlike Euro pallets, they can be made in special sizes. If the goods are subject to export standards such as ISPM 15, there is no avoiding a one-way pallet. Euro pallets are treated with anti-mold and antibacterial chemicals so that they can be used over the long term. That is why they are considered more hygienic than one-way pallets.
What can we do for you?
We at “Der Palettenprofi” offer you different types of one-way pallets. We are based in Buchholz / Aller (Lower Saxony). Our customers come from Hanover, Soltau, Celle, Berlin, Bielefeld, Bremen and Hamburg, for example. Cooperation is economical for both parties up to a radius of 250 kilometers. We would be happy to advise you on all aspects of disposable pallets. You can buy and rent a one-way pallet from us. We also offer a repair service and an exchange service for Euro pallets. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to a good and successful cooperation.
- Who are France's enemies
- She's trying to manipulate me
- Why are people afraid to die alone
- Why did England lose the ashes in 2019
- What makes you a widow
- How do TV shows make money
- What makes Baghdad so special
- How does optimism affect behavior?
- Why can't men wear women's clothes?
- What does the term FTM mean
- What is a well paid job
- Why do you call yourself an entrepreneur?
- Where does the hipster concept come from
- What are knee pain symptoms
- How can you keep your city clean?
- How important compatibility is in marriage
- How do you fight the aging process
- What is a long term goal
- Why does everyone need a job
- Do you like Telangana and why
- What is a tropical forest
- Should I wear dentures all the time
- Why is food so delicious
- How can I end my mental conversations