Do you like your neighbors
Do you love your neighbor?
|Group size:||Interesting from 10 people|
The group sits in a circle of chairs. One person doesn't have a chair and instead sits on someone's lap. This person asks the person on whose lap they are sitting: "Do you love your neighbor?" If the answer is yes, everyone moves one chair. If the answer is no, the following question is asked: "Who do you love then?" For example, the answer is: "Everyone with a blue T-shirt". Now everyone with blue T-shirts has to switch places. If you don't get a place when changing seats, you have to go to the middle.
No value. The aim is to sit on someone's lap as little as possible.
In this circle game, the fun factor is absolutely in the foreground. In addition, the participants learn to react quickly to a certain statement. Because if one of the participants is too slow, he has the thankless place in the middle and has to try to win a chair again, which is sometimes not as easy as it sounds.
In addition, the participants also have the opportunity to get to know each other better in this game. Because at some point in the course of the game, questions will probably be asked in which the participants have to reveal one or the other about themselves.
Although this game only becomes really interesting when there are ten or more participants, the game master should still make sure that the number of participants does not become too large. Because in this case it is difficult to keep track and the hoped-for educational effect does not materialize. If there are too many participants, it is simply and simply completely impossible to be able to remember what one or the other answered. In this case, the focus is primarily on having fun with the game and not on the educational effect.
[© The copyright lies with www.gruppenspiele-hits.de or with the author]
[Up] [Guestbook Feedback] [Imprint & Contact] [Game Books]
- Depression is inevitable
- How did the British destroy the Kingdom of Nigeria Benin
- Is 56 height too short to model
- Will college be out of date in ten years
- Will Quora go public in 2016 2017
- What can we learn from billionaires
- College is more difficult academically than high school
- What is the most religiously diverse country
- What is the Right Business Label in Singapore
- Is the prison dangerous?
- If the scholarship is subject to trade tax 194J
- How can I treat lumbar stiffness
- Is it ever justified to be rude?
- How do I remove acne overnight
- Why is Durham University so overrated
- What is the baby boom generation
- How fornication is a sin
- Could lower expectations lead to happier lives
- How I can create a healthy school lunch
- Mixed people are generally healthier
- What makes the French people so inapproachable
- What's your best worst cooking fiasco
- Dating site is good for teens
- How can I become an excellent auditor