Muslims believe in female prophets
Prophets are people who tell of an encounter with God and proclaim his messages. They exist in all religions with only one god. The first prophet was Abraham, the forefather of the Jews, Christians, Muslims and Baha'i.
Many people believe that God chose prophets to tell people important things in his place. This includes, for example, the teaching and the rules of life of a religion. When a prophet introduces a new religion with a new doctrine, he is also called a religious founder.
One of the founders of a religion, for example, was the prophet Mohammed. He brought the Koran to the people and with this message from God Islam.
Long before Mohammed had the prophet Cunt tells people about God. He brought Judaism and with it many things that also apply to Muslims, Christians, Alevis and Baha'i.
Jesus also spoke a lot about God. Christianity arose from his reports. For Christians, however, Jesus is more than a prophet, namely God's Son and thus God himself. In Islam, however, Jesus is considered a prophet. Muslims call him Isa.
Alevis also revere Abraham, Moses, Isa and Mohammed as prophets.
This also applies to Baha'i. Only for them does the youngest of all prophets play a leading role, Baha'ullah. He did not live until the 19th century and brought the Baha'i religion almost 160 years ago.
But there are also many other prophets. They admonished people, for example, if they did not obey God's commandments, if they worshiped not one but many idols, or if they did nothing to counter injustice in society. Conversely, prophets also assured people that they can rely on God's forgiveness, love and mercy if they repent of mistakes and listen to God.
The word "prophet" means "announcer" or "foretaker". That is why we sometimes use it in everyday life. For example, we call a weather professional a weather prophet when predicting a storm or a great summer. Strictly speaking, the word is out of place here.
Your questions about prophets
How does a prophet know he is a prophet?
Are there still prophets today?
What is the difference between prophets and founders of religions?
What is the difference between a professional prophet and a God-called prophet?
What is the difference between me and the prophets?
How many prophets were there in the Bible?
- Where do wild cats sleep
- Is it possible to practice French Quora?
- How much money do photographers make
- Is wealth created or just distributed
- What is the full form of ADM
- How can I register an NGO
- Is the gold trade highly profitable
- How can I become an ophthalmologist
- What do you like on earth
- What's the best book on group theory
- What is the best treatment for heartburn
- How common is atheism in Turkey
- Why are cellos so unusual
- Halloween is celebrated in Great Britain
- Why is Australian culture so beautiful
- How do I get an internship
- Which language has the strangest letters
- Will Singapore one day have a democracy?
- How many ATM withdrawals are free
- What was your in the fucked moment
- What is the future of simple jobs
- Are you in los angeles
- Alcohol causes kidney stone
- How does American society perceive Asian Americans
- What are the benefits of dry cleaning
- How do the Chinese see foreign friends?
- Can you spoil a child with love?
- Internet traffic increases in bad weather
- PTSD can lead to Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Must have handrails
- Just look at other women
- What is the best homemade limescale remover
- Are you in a toxic relationship
- Why do people say never to rent