What does Cersei think of Stannis
Game of Thrones: Tommen Baratheon, the good-natured king
Biography of Tommen Baratheon
Tommen Baratheon is actually not a Baratheon, but the son of Cersei and Jaime. The death of his brother Joffrey lifts him to the Iron Throne at a young age. Check out our Game of Thrones character biography to see why his death may be the most tragic of the series.
Wisdom. Wisdom makes a good king.Tommen to Tywin Lannister
After the death of his brother Joffrey Baratheon in Game of Thrones season 4, Tommen Baratheon ascends the Iron Throne. He is actually the son of Cersei and Jaime Lannister and thus a bastard of the Lannisters. Since Cersei keeps this secret for as long as possible and denies it publicly, Tommen Westeros rules as Baratheon and apparently legitimate heir to Robert Baratheon.
Tommen gets married to Margaery Tyrell in Game of Thrones season 5 to strengthen the alliance with the Tyrells. The somewhat older Margaery knows how to win over the young Tommen and he soon falls in love with her. With her at his side, he would like to lead a peaceful and unified state.
State and religion
This state should be based on the values of the seven. He also abolishes judgment through struggle because, in his opinion, it has resulted in too many unnecessary and innocent sacrifices. Instead, Loras and Cersei should be tried in Game of Thrones season 6 in the Great Septe of Baelor.
On the day of the trial, Tommen wants to leave for the Great Septe of Baelor, but the revived Gregor Clegane locks his door and prevents Tommen from leaving his apartment.
Despair and suicide
From a window he watches how the great septa of Baelor explodes in sea fire. Cersei had almost all of her enemies gathered there and executed them all at once. Tommen can't handle losing his beloved wife. He realizes that he will never be able to build a just state in the presence of his mother and commits suicide by throwing himself out the window.
In our GoT series wiki you can find out everything about how the series came about. Our GoT timeline summarizes all the important events of GoT since the Westeros era. If you want to know where you watch GoT on TV and stream, you can find out in our broadcast overview.
game of Thrones
|Rate Game of Thrones|
|genre||Drama, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy|
|First broadcast in Germany|
|production||Home Box Office (HBO), Generator Entertainment, Television 360, Bighead Littlehead, Revolution Sun Studios|
- How can I start my own brand
- What goes best with cognac
- How do I invest in Coinbase
- Why do you want to join ISBF
- What if you stop thinking
- Has Cambodia casinos
- Are remote workers more productive
- Why are tube jeans so popular?
- Smooth jazz music has serious problems
- How does optimism affect behavior?
- What are some traditional desserts from Egypt
- Licking ass is harmful
- What is California's Population in 2019
- When is web scraping useful?
- Is experimenting with a scam
- Is it bad for your career to be turned upside down?
- Are men embarrassed to wear lululemon clothes?
- How can I make friends with people online
- Why do people like Japanese porn
- Can a firefighter be fired
- How do I get a real BPO project
- What does political correctness mean to you
- Sabotage sociopaths yourself
- How do American Hindus celebrate Holi