Can I watch a movie during Ekadashi?
Varuthini Ekadashi Vrat Katha: Read this story as you worship Shri Hari
Varuthini Ekadashi Vrat Katha: Every year, Varuthini Ekadashi falls on the month of Krishna Paksha of Vaishakh. This year, according to the Hindu calendar, Varuthini Ekadashi falls on May 7th. According to Vishnu Purana, the month of Vaishakh is very dear to Lord Vishnu's heart, and according to Narada Muni, Ekadashi Vrat is the best of all fasts. Therefore, the benefit of observing Ekadashi Vrat in Vaishakh month increases two-fold. It is said that the devotee who worships Lord Vishnu on Varuthini Ekadashi fulfills all of his wishes. If a person's death is a pain in their life, then by observing this fast, that person will be freed from the pain of death.
Also share: Alvida Jumma Mubarak 2021 wishes in Hindi, status, pictures, (photos), Shayari, quotes, messages, greetings and GIF to share on Jumma tul Wida
The worship of the Madhusudan form of Lord Vishnu on Varuthini Ekadashi is considered extremely fortunate. Lord Shiva and Lord Brahma were to be worshiped along with Lord Vishnu on this day. It is propitious to wake up at night on this day. It is said that Sri Vallabhacharya was born on that day.
Katha from Varuthini Ekadashi Vrat
Long ago a king named Mandhata ruled a kingdom. He is said to have believed in King Dan-Saint and was extremely ascetic. Raja Mandhata was a very majestic and important king. One day he went into the forest and began repenting there. During the repentance, a bear came out of the forest and began to eat King Mandhata's feet.
King Mandhata was so absorbed in repentance that he said nothing to the bear and did not drive it away. When King Mandhata began to suffer, he remembered Lord Vishnu. At the king's call, Lord Vishnu appeared and saved the king's life. When King Mandhata saw his feet, he was very sad.
Also share: Happy Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti 2021 wishes, greetings, messages, pictures, quotes and posters to share
King Mandhata was delivered from such sins
When Lord Vishnu saw King Mandhata's indifference, he said that it was the result of sins committed in your previous birth. With this, Lord Vishnu explained to King Mandhata how to heal his feet.
Lord Vishnu said that you must go to Mathura and fast on Varuthini Ekadashi. By obeying Lord Vishnu, King Mandhata did just that, and as a result of the Vrat, all of King Mandhata's sins were erased and his leg was healed.
- When will America run out of water?
- How does the German health system work
- What is the salary range on Google
- Is the film of these generations literature
- What is Cryptonator Wallet
- You can recover deleted photos on Instagram
- Company founders cannot be paid
- What's your second most popular pizza
- Would you move to Europe at a young age
- What is an L1 Visa
- Relationships have changed in today's generation
- Does Gennady Korotkevich have a girlfriend
- How did Chinese slang 233 come about
- What is the ideal dinner
- What are some of the most common parenting mistakes
- Have you had acupuncture for back pain?
- Is Australia technologically advanced
- What is a BSc in Nursing
- Whoever is most misunderstood in history means individual
- Why are some babies bald?
- You can use elastic search for e-commerce
- How do I register a company name
- Where do the schools get lunch from?
- Why do we need nursing homes for the elderly
- Why should individuals pay the same taxes?
- Is there hope for my depressed grandfather
- Order food online
- Is China kind to future generations
- Homeschooling is useful for secondary school students
- Does the Democratic Party lean towards socialism
- What skin color are Italians?
- How can I extend my sleep?
- What is Nobody's favorite animal
- Why do democrats keep losing land voters?