Where can melanoma begin
What at first glance looks like a harmless mole can have serious consequences: Black Skincancer, also called malignant melanoma, is a skin tumor that usually grows aggressively.
Cancer develops from pigment cells in the skin. Black Skincancer but in rare cases it can also develop in the eye or on the mucous membranes.
People with fair skin are at increased risk of developing malignant melanoma. Too much UV radiation or more frequent sunburn in childhood can lead to skin cancer. Genetic factors and a weakened immune system also increase the risk of developing black skin cancer.
Black Skincancer Apart from the skin changes, it often remains without symptoms for a long time. It is therefore advisable to take part in skin cancer screening. From the age of 35 you can have this check-up every two years. During this preventive examination for skin cancer, the doctor can detect melanoma at an early stage and make a diagnosis.
The dermatologist can often see the melanoma with the naked eye. The melanomas are usually asymmetrical, fuzzy and can be raised. The color spectrum ranges from reddish to brown and gray to black. Melanomas are rarely whitish in color. Examination of a tissue sample provides final clarity as to whether it is black skin cancer.
Then treatment should be carried out quickly, because Black Skincancer is one of the few skin diseases that can be fatal.
- How much are startup consultants paid
- Why is English considered the most difficult language
- How do I get the correct code reviews
- What languages do you know
- How do you keep employees motivated
- What do values mean to you
- What is a failure to you
- Job hopping is bad
- Can the music industry make someone famous
- Can blood pressure medication make you angry
- Which language has the strangest letters
- What are stupid challenges startups face
- What is 3D Computer Vision
- What do student teachers do
- Features of an adequate capital structure
- Should I stop giving her money?
- British Indians celebrate India's Independence Day
- What are the situations that require empathy
- How do narcissists stop their inner shame
- Which US state has the fewest Jews?
- What are universal values in ethics
- Should India allow immigrants
- What exactly is the smell of metals
- Depression is inevitable for INFPs