What makes you a painter
Future opportunities for painters and varnishers (m / f / d)
In order to provide you with the best possible user experience, we need your consent to process your data in the following categories:
Career and further training as a painter and varnisher. We will show you which career opportunities and further training courses are open to you after your training.131 vacant apprenticeship positions
Career opportunities as a painter and varnisher
Have you successfully passed your apprenticeship? Then you are about to start your career. As a trained painter and varnisher, depending on your field of study, you can apply to painting companies, the paint shop, concrete renovation companies, plastering trades, building construction companies, museum restoration workshops, monument protection facilities or facade renovation companies and practice your profession.
If you want to further specialize or reorient yourself professionally, you can do this, for example, through courses and seminars.
- Art painting
- Structural waterproofing
- Isolation and insulation
- Wood protection - building renovation
- Plastering and stucco work
- Monument protection and preservation
Occupational safety, occupational safety and accident prevention
Further training can also serve to advance you professionally. For example, you can purchase the following titles:
- Master painter and varnisher at a master school
- State-certified technician specializing in paint and varnish technology
- State-certified technician specializing in construction technology
- State-certified technician specializing in the preservation of historic buildings and renovation of old buildings
- Specialist in the craft industry
- State-certified designer
If you have a university entrance qualification (Abi or Fachabi), studying is also an opportunity to further expand your knowledge.
- Bachelor of Arts Interior Design
- Bachelor of Engineering Chemical Engineering
Bachelor of Arts Conservation and Restoration
You still have bumblebees in your butt and would like to take everything into your own hands? Then maybe after passing the master craftsman's examination you dare to take the step into self-employment with your own painting and varnishing business.
You might also be interested in these professions
Civil engineering workers317 vacant training positions
Civil engineering workers are active in the areas of road, pipeline, sewer, track, well or special civil engineering, depending on the focus of their training. They dig trenches, create traffic routes, build supply and disposal systems, help with drilling wells and building tunnels. In all of these activities, their locations change from time to time and they spend most of their work outdoors.
Floor layers251 vacant training positions
Floor layers lay floor coverings of all kinds, such as B. Carpet, wood, PVC and laminate floors. They also take care of the maintenance and repair of floor coverings.
Interior decorator248 vacant training positions
Interior decorators design interiors with textiles and materials of all kinds, for example with curtains, curtains, carpets, wallpapers, pillows, floor coverings and upholstered furniture.
- How does ATM check deposit work?
- What hours do most software developers work?
- What are 10 Must Read Copywriting Books
- Which companies offer internships for engineering students
- Which university facilitates hotel management after graduation
- Can cause PTSD to laugh compulsively
- What is the best personality in the MBTI
- What would cause your teeth to break
- Is it bad for your career to be turned upside down?
- How to start a charity
- Why are some Americans missing ID cards?
- Why is FGM good and helpful
- Define the strategic planning
- Recognize wild animals kindness
- How are African Chinese
- Which alternative pain scales are there?
- What role does identity play
- What are some cool dark web websites
- Why are Portuguese and Brazilians so similar
- Dollar Store items are high margin
- Why is 0 333 1 3
- Plastic bags and packaging should be banned
- What gives you hope
- Can beat aging