What is the maximum age of CTET
Standards, guidelines and quality assurance for measures to achieve gender equality in science
Young academics at LMU with child (ren) are entitled to grants for childcare outside of the regular childcare hours. The scholarships are awarded competitively.
Young female academics at LMU with child (ren) (up to the age of 12) are eligible to apply. It is irrelevant whether the young scientist is connected to the LMU via a position or a scholarship.
As part of this scholarship, costs for childcare outside the regular childcare hours are eligible. These include:
Costs for child care in the evening hours (babysitter etc.), for example to take part in a lecture, meeting or event at the university.
Costs for childcare on the weekend or during the holidays (babysitter, emergency mother, etc.), for example to be able to take part in a scientific conference, a congress, a further training event.
Costs for taking children to congresses, meetings, excursions or field research (e.g. for tickets, accommodation or on-site care).
The prerequisite for the assumption of costs for congresses and meetings is a separate scientific contribution (lecture / poster / moderation, etc.). Proof of this must be attached to the application.
A young scientist can apply for a maximum of two scholarships per year with a total amount of a maximum of € 300 (depending on the budget).
A selection committee made up of the University Women's Representative and her deputies will decide on the approval.
- Where would you get extensive military training?
- When does a large country become anarchist?
- Why are foxes considered nocturnal
- Why am I cold after pooping?
- How can I learn 2D animation online
- What are the vacancies
- Who were the smartest Chinese emperors?
- How do tamarack trees grow?
- What are examples of consumption today
- Are there TEFL jobs in Bulgaria?
- What spices are in curry
- Why do ferrets smell
- Why did you become an English major?
- What is a claim in construction
- Do gray and blue go together
- Which gender loves sex the most
- Why do we need dinner
- What are the different security certifications
- What causes rebound relationships to fail
- Are Harvard or MIT students more bubbly
- Why is physical attraction being looked down upon?
- Have you had acupuncture for back pain?
- What is an institutional overseas investment
- How many papers are there in CA.