How do you climb a wall
Leutasch - climbing the Great Wall of China
After a short ascent from Leutasch / Puitbach to the Great Wall of China, you will find more than 160 routes in eleven sectors in the limestone.
The climbing area in Tyrol at around 1,200 m is demanding and rigorously rated, from the 6th French level you can have fun. There is plenty of variety - there are endurance routes at holes as well as athletic bouldering moves and long wall climbing.
Due to the high, rather quiet location, there are fabulous views of the surrounding mountains of the Wetterstein. Ascent to the wall: around 30 min.
From Innsbruck you drive on the A12 Inntalautobahn to the Seefeld / Garmisch exit. Follow the signs to Seefeld and Leutasch.
Drive straight through the district of Leutasch / Weidach and turn right in Gasse towards Mittenwald. Cross the Puitbach and turn right into the climbing parking lot near the Puitbach district.
Parking at the climbing car park Puitbach.
- All year round
- May - Sep
- Check messages your account balance
- The Irish know what they are like
- What is open inflation and suppressed inflation
- How to Create Effective Quiz Questions
- How do I become a co-founder
- The Royal Air Force won World War II
- Is it difficult to be a consultant?
- Is Pugachev's Cobra really used in dog fighting?
- What should I bring with me when I'm traveling alone
- Is there a highway in China
- Businesses can buy good reviews on Yelp
- Why did I see angelic spirits
- How popular is homeopathy in Germany
- Racism turns against white people
- Which factors influence the climate?
- What is an armchair anthropologist
- What is short term dating
- What is the highest paid fashion job
- What are the disadvantages of conscription
- What is Ukraine known for?
- How do grandparents affect family dynamics
- How are Mexicans treated in Europe
- What are the duties of a mother
- How to forge a London accent