Why does someone join a pharmaceutical company
Information in the pharmaceutical sector.
Tasks in the pharmaceutical industry.
Your tasks in the pharmaceutical sector depend entirely on whether you are applying for a job at a pharmacy or a pharmaceutical company and whether you decide to work in the laboratory or rather in sales.
If you decide to work as a pharmacist in a pharmacy after completing your studies in pharmacy, you must first have passed the "pharmaceutical examination", then completed an internship in pharmacy and finally obtained your license to practice medicine. You can only work as a pharmacist with a license to practice medicine. In addition to advising and serving customers, you are also the point of contact for medication and healing methods. But you can also mix herbs and ointments in your own laboratory.
If you, as a pharmacist, tend to be involved in pharmaceutical research at a pharmaceutical company, your tasks include researching and manufacturing active ingredients and drugs. If you investigate the effects of substances on the body in pharmacology, in the field of pharmaceutical technology you think about how the active substance gets to its destination - e.g. B. by means of tablets. If you take on organizational tasks in the laboratory, you will also take care of administration as well as budget and capacity planning.
In order to become a pharmaceutical consultant, you need a degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology, human medicine or veterinary medicine according to the Medicines Act. Training in this area also entitles you to work as a pharmaceutical consultant. Are you going B. As a trainee in sales and consulting, you will develop strategies for the sale of pharmaceuticals. You will advise doctors, pharmacists, clinics, health insurances and associations alike on new drugs and exchange ideas about research results and new therapy and care approaches. If you are employed at trade fairs, you will give specialist lectures.
- How EY differs
- What is the most expensive app developer
- What does common room mean in Singapore
- Why are Irish people loved abroad
- The iPad Air is discontinued
- What is the most popular Christmas carol
- How do filters work on chimneys
- Are cell phones cheap in Dubai
- How can politics influence the economy?
- Which non-profit organizations produce biodiesel?
- Why am I disgusted with food lately
- Why is China imprisoning Uyghurs
- Why was Melania Trump humiliated
- 70-year-olds still have swarms
- Why is spiritual healing not real
- How can Africa control the birth rate
- Should I join LAPD or LASD?
- What are some characteristics of Guernsey
- How do you say listen in Tagalog
- What are the Most Common Chiropractor Procedures
- Which zodiac sign makes a person smart?
- How do I get out as gay?
- What if Islam never came into being?
- Why are Chinese moon cakes so expensive