Can I bake and eat unprotected croissants?
Filled croissants with orange jam, vanilla & chocolate cream
For the orange jam, wash the oranges with hot water, rub dry, halve and cut into thin slices, removing the ends and all the stones. Put the orange slices in a saucepan with 200 ml of water, bring to the boil and cook covered over low heat for about 30 minutes until the peel is soft. Let cool down. Add the preserving sugar, bring to the boil while stirring and boil vigorously for about 4 minutes over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in the liqueur, if used. Pour the jam into 2 or 3 screw-top jars that have been rinsed with hot water, close and turn over on a kitchen towel for about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, for the vanilla cream, cut the vanilla pod in half lengthways and scrape out the pulp. Mix the egg with sugar, vanilla pulp and starch in a saucepan. Heat the milk, gradually stir into the egg-sugar mixture and continue to heat until the cream thickens. Pour into a bowl and let cool.
For the chocolate cream, break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a metal bowl over steam. Chop the nuts very finely and mix with the liquid chocolate. Cover and chill until the cream thickens.
For the croissants, preheat the oven to 200 ° C (top / bottom heat, 180 ° C convection). Unroll the dough and separate the triangles. Place 1 heaped teaspoon of orange jam on the short side of 6 triangles, roll the dough up towards the tip and shape into croissants. Fill 6 more triangles each with the two creams. Arrange them according to type on 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper and bake on the middle rack for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Take out and let cool.
Chop the couverture and melt in a metal bowl over steam. Put in a small freezer bag and cut off a small corner. Decorate the croissants filled with chocolate cream with the couverture like streaks and let them set. Put about 1 teaspoon of orange jam on each of the jam-filled croissants and sprinkle these and the vanilla croissants with icing sugar.
Arrange and serve the croissants.
- What do the Iranians think of Israel
- XMPP is open source
- Is Brazilian beef still the best
- How does technology bring society to life
- What do teenagers do in their lives
- What is Pakistan national dish
- Should I take my dog for a walk before bed?
- What are some harsh penalties in school
- How much your life sucks
- How do you describe a hospital room
- It takes money to start something new
- Is it Safe to Visit Kerala Now
- Which is the best city for articles
- Am I bisexual or lesbian 1
- Why is high school so damn stupid
- How many people use hikers
- What are the benefits of wearing gemstones
- Romania is the poorest country in Europe
- A southern accent is a dialect
- Works Gmail in China
- How does Ketoviante AU
- What's new in Fortnite Chapter 2
- Are young internists overworked
- Are Sphynx cats worth the cost
- What did Moses do before he died?
- Can someone open my mind
- How can I manage invoices efficiently
- Why do people say I'm smart 1
- What is 1099 employee
- Which Bible verses is about wisdom?
- Can raw kidney beans kill adult humans
- Are older siblings jealous of younger siblings
- How do I recognize a Chinese tourist