Businesses can buy good reviews on Yelp
Order Yelp Reviews
A tailor-made concept for you!
If none of our four packages meet your needs, we offer you tailor-made solutions and personal advice. Talk to us, we will be happy to make you an individual, non-binding offer for your campaign. Don't hesitate to contact us - it's easy, quick and free!
We can adapt to your needs, our packages include several reviews that are in different time intervals (per day, week or month) or all at once. You can either specify your own goals or let us create the schedule.
Reviews for Yelp:
Planning your campaign
All you have to do is choose one of our four evaluation packages: Starter, Growth, Power or Premium or contact us for a tailor-made campaign. Try our services and start getting verified reviews from our testers.
Stars and ratings are not the only things that count, but the content of the reviews. With us you only receive high-quality and individual reviews that are created by verified German-speaking product testers. We offer tailor-made solutions for every customer, because we know that every business is different!
How we can help:
We always think about what's best for you and your company
People usually don't trust new sellers either because they don't know them or because nobody has bought from you before, so what alternatives do you have? Fake accounts? Fake Reviews? Not anymore, contact us and we will offer you high-quality review and evaluation management so that you can concentrate on the essentials: your business!
Why should I want to use Yelp?
Yelp is an American multinational company whose main job is to publish reviews of local businesses. Yelp was founded in 2004, but it wasn't until 2009 to 2012 that the company expanded into Europe and Asia. Today, the average monthly mobile visitors are estimated at 74 million and it is undoubtedly a growing market. What does this have to do with your reviews?
Here is some information on how how consumers choose a company:
- 44% of respondents say that text reviews are their most important decision-making criterion.
- 26% of the percent say that company evaluations are positive.
- 17% percent say they decide based on the amount of reviews.
And most importantly: 98% of users buy from a business they found on Yelp just because it had customer reviews!
The importance of reviews
Stars and reviews are vital for consumers and businesses right now, so with those aspects perceived by the experts, you can focus on running your business. We can help you! Try our services and see how your business improves. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. You will only receive high-quality and individual reviews that are created by verified German-speaking product testers. We offer tailor-made solutions for every customer, because we know that every business is individual!
Growth x3, Platinum x25, Power x5, Premium x10, Starter x1
Only registered customers who have bought this product are allowed to submit a review.
- What do you serve with french toast
- Was Allah the only Prophet of the Almighty Lord
- Are autistic people afraid of danger
- Why do I never feel alone
- What do maintenance engineers do
- What happened on December 26th, 2004
- What are we not taught about luck?
- Why are cellos so unusual
- What skills are required in Canada
- See perpetrators as abusive
- Which Union states has the Confederation attacked?
- Have you ever been to a dominatrix
- What is the origin of the fire
- What is safer in Europe or America and why
- Australian Christmas decorations use winter symbolism
- Deliberately show girls armpits
- How do you say happy birthday
- How does money buy you happiness
- Would you like to have professional massages?
- When you die what happens
- Can a firefighter be fired
- How to Buy Debt
- Why didn't Facebook pay taxes
- What's your favorite food in China