What is the most religiously diverse country
Which city has the greatest religious diversity? [closed]
No India on the list. This is Taurus. I live in New Delhi, the capital of India, and I believe that every part of it is diverse. India as a country is diverse. You can find Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Jains. Tibet's government-in-exile, administrative operations come from India. The Dalai Lama Temple is located in India. There are many other examples I can give. In short, the most religiously diverse country in the world is INDIA.
In every city in the country you can find a church, a temple, a mosque and a gurdwara.
Not to forget, INDIA is the birthplace of four major religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism. That being said, we have roughly 20% of the population to be Muslim. Also, about 5% of the total population is Christian, and I want to emphasize that in the northeastern states of India, namely Mizoram and Manipur, more than 90% of the population are Christian.
- Why are launch accelerators important
- How cheap is food in China?
- People kiss each other with their tongues
- How can governments fight income inequality?
- When did you see a teacher cry?
- Have you ever thought about murdering someone
- What are some good staff guidelines
- What is the full form of GATS
- What is the best lunch food
- Which is the best language
- What is the Chinese translation for business
- Why do I judge myself too much
- Why do we need accountants
- Seafood What are your favorite shrimp recipes?
- What is appraisal and valuation
- What percentage of Wikipedia changes will be reset
- Is ductility required for welding a metal
- Ah, is a good Japanese name
- Is Australia better than the United States
- How can I treat lumbar stiffness
- Can sociopaths enjoy sex?
- What is the future of Amazon AWS
- Are mixed African Americans
- What is the best restaurant management system