How is the village life
Average rating: 4.50 of 5 with 8 votes.
Some dream of nature and want to go to the country. The others live in the country and watch the farms die. They move to the city to make money. But half of Germans still live in the countryside, and farming is an essential part of German culture and society. Bumillo therefore sets out with the question: Is village life as idyllic as we imagine it to be?
Status: November 21, 2016
Country life has a beneficial effect on Daniela Emminger. After a disappointment in love, the main character of her novella "Mixed sentence" returns to her parents' house in the village and finds the longed-for improvement.
Bumillo meets Reinhard Kaiser-Mühlecker, who in his novel "Stranger Soul, Dark Forest" tells of a farmer who tries to compensate for his economic failure through sales and to overcome it with illusions. His son, who is to take over, does not recognize the tragedy that is looming.
Matthias Ettinger in conversation with Bumillo
The ruin in the country, broken families, failed people. For the photographer Matthias Ettinger, abandoned courtyards are not fiction, but sad reality. He leads Bumillo to a property in which the entire furnishings have been preserved and reveals to him the human fate that lies behind it.
Bumillo in conversation with Marlen Schachinger
Bumillo speaks to the writer Marlen Schachinger about her novel "Martiniloben". Her heroine flees to the country in order to finally find peace, but comes across a world that does not correspond to her idealized expectations at all.
Gerhard Henkel in conversation with Bumillo
Gerhard Henkel shows that things don't always have to go downhill in the country. Bumillo walks with him through the Upper Bavarian town of Weyarn with its very lively community. For Gerhard Henkel, this is a good example of how it can work. In his book "Save the Village!" He passionately appeals to those responsible to finally do the right thing to counteract the death of the village.
Czernin publishing house
Save the village!
What to do now
Alien soul, dark forest
Roman S. Fischer publishing house
Septime Publishing House
- What are Certifications for Management Course
- Why should a barter economy not work
- Why do I hate my generation
- Corporal punishment is allowed in private schools
- What are the plumbers
- What do detention officers think of prisoners?
- Is it wrong to test a relationship?
- How can I make a video easy
- What scares senior software developers
- What's the best book on abstract algebra
- How has the digital economy affected you
- Values and principles What are your treasures
- How does piracy affect consumers?
- Bed bugs smell like blood
- Why is a baguette so heavy
- Why is Vietnamese traditional music so bad
- Who cashed third-party checks?
- Why do some people not use fabric softener
- What responsibility does a train driver have?
- What is a paperless factory
- What does a Gujarati breakfast consist of
- How can supply affect demand
- How do the police catch prostitutes?
- Why do some domestic cats lick people