How will people work in the future
New Work: How and where will we work in the future?
The term New Work is slowly becoming a reality. It's about a new understanding of work in a time characterized by globalization and digitization.
Employees want to act flexibly and freely and act independently. Examples are Co-working spaces, new working time models and working as a freelancer.
The world of work has changed significantly in recent years and work processes must now also be adapted to this.
To put it simply: this is New Work
The concept of New Work goes back to Frithjof Bergmann. The social philosopher actually wanted to design a counter-model to socialism that is significantly more future-oriented. The whole model is based on the observation that our society is shaped by a paradigm shift. Old Work was part of the industrial society and New Work is an embodiment of our new knowledge and information society.
The changes are also creating a new world of work and corresponding new forms of work. The world of work 4.0 has emerged from the modern world and developments and you have to adapt to it.
Features of New Work: Invigorating, fulfilling, innovative
The concept describes one Change of attitudes from society to work. One would like to move away from wage labor to work that met people and through which one can freely participate in life.
Bergmann already described this in the 1980s, which of course was still a utopian thought at the time. Today this has long since become a reality.
Self-determination and self-realization
Hierarchies are being dismantled and companies are being designed in such a way that employees are given freedom and responsibility. It's not just about having enough money at the end of the month, but about doing the work out of conviction and seeing a purpose in the job. Self-actualization is an important element.
New Work describes that man is in a certain way should realize himself in his work. This results in things like home office and mobile work, for example.
But there is one for that good networking necessary. The internet and mobile phones are essential for working remotely.
But also the The work environment has to be redesigned, a 4-day week is ideal and of course company processes have to change, which of course also requires a different type of company management.
Mixed teams instead of homogeneous departments
The aim is to proceed as efficiently as possible, which is why the people with the highest level of competence are selected. This creates very diverse teams that provide very fruitful and new perspectives through different backgrounds and perspectives.
Innovation instead of tradition
Those who do the work out of conviction are often much more creative. Many innovative projects can develop from these new ideas.
New Work should stand for innovation and must also promote it. Money has to be invested, for example in design sprints or techniques such as design thinking, in order to be agile and to provide employees with fertile breeding ground for new ideas.
Dictatorial leaders are no longer in demand. Today it's about being a kind To act as a coach or moderator. Control and instructions no longer correspond to the current zeitgeist, instead it is on Trust and empathy set.
The employees should to achieve results independently. But work in the home office must also be well coordinated.
This trend will shape the office of the future
In the future, offices will become “open spaces” and very few employees will still have a permanent job. The office should be flexible and equipped with different options for working.
In addition, more emphasis will be placed on a pleasant working atmosphere and the food should also be of high quality and variable. There will no longer be a canteen and employees will want to eat more healthily. It is a trend to order ready-made meals online.
- Which is better NASA or NOAA
- Playboys settle in life
- What is the future of my country
- What habit has changed your relationship?
- Is it possible to survive fugu poisoning?
- What is an XML Parsing Error
- Why is the hotel breakfast so expensive
- Has Netflix Black Butler season 3
- How do people hire a hacker
- Will a Democrat be President in 2020
- How does the population affect India?
- Most Australians are British
- What makes Goldman Sachs so prestigious
- What do the British love about Americans
- Is it profitable to be a doctor in Germany?
- What are exotic plants
- What are people talking about
- Irish people are rich
- Can I find accounting jobs in CA
- What is the best fabric freshener
- What is a Reliable Website Design Company
- What daily activities are worth doing
- What is the best travel experience
- How effective is RERA
- Does anyone have a spiritual experience
- What will Singapore be like in 2100
- Which is better Congress or BJP Why
- Where can I get IT management consultants
- What are Entrepot Items in India
- What are some famous Brazilian foods
- What is OPEC plus
- Why is the music business so seedy
- Does it always work for you to be yourself
- 5 inches is fine for traffic