Boys get wet
Get dry and clean
The slow goodbye to the diaper
It takes time for a child to reliably go to the toilet. Here are some useful tips:
- Most of the time, “big business” reliably potties a little earlier; the bladder control usually only succeeds a little later.
- It usually takes a little longer at night than during the day to be able to do without diapers entirely.
- Nocturnal wetting has nothing to do with "too much" liquid - so not giving your child anything to drink in the evening does not help at all.
- Even waking the child up at night and taking them to the toilet only prevents the bed from getting wet. It will generally not speed up the process of drying out at night.
- It can be helpful to first put a potty next to the bed or leave the light on in the toilet.
Even if it usually works quite well in normal everyday life, it can still happen from time to time that the pants get wet - for example in a strange environment, when tired or in the middle of an exciting game.
- Before leaving the diaper, wait until your child no longer wants a diaper on their own initiative.
- In the transitional period, it is always advisable to always have spare clothes with you. For the night you can make do with a mattress protector so that the mattress does not get wet.
If your pants get wet at an inconvenient moment or repeatedly in a day, you may feel annoyed or disappointed. That is understandable and may be difficult to hide from the child. Still, try not to rant. Perhaps you can convey to your child that although they are "annoyed", something like this can easily happen and is not that bad.
- What are the opposite sexes of monkeys
- What has life taught you lately
- What enables women
- How can one-way streets reduce traffic
- English literature is a good graduation
- Why are the rich unhappy
- Is osteoarthritis in the lumbar spine reversible
- How actors practice crying
- Can a Briton drink American tap water
- Why are we restless about our life
- Sexual assault should be forgiven
- Where does India get its coal from?
- Text messaging can ruin relationships
- Who were the smartest Chinese emperors?
- How can you make the code check unusable
- How do you save a new relationship
- Do you like washing dishes?
- Which companies make commercial construction loans
- What is a drain pile in plumbing
- How Asian is Sydney Australia
- Who can live in Abuja Nigeria
- Is a fetus a baby
- Women should ask men for dates
- Why do certain smells trigger headaches?