What does the therapy do
How effective are psychotherapies?
Clarke K, Mayo-Wilson E, Kenny J, Pilling S. Can non-pharmacological interventions prevent relapse in adults who have recovered from depression? A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Clin Psychol Rev 2015; 39: 58-70.
Cuijpers P, Berking M, Andersson G, Quigley L, Kleiboer A, Dobson KS. A meta-analysis of cognitive-behavioral therapy for adult depression, alone and in comparison with other treatments. Can J Psychiatry 2013; 58 (7): 376-385.
German Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Psychosomatics and Neurology (DGPPN). S3 guideline and national care guideline (NVL): Unipolar depression. AWMF register no .: nvl-005. 03.2017.
Farah WH, Alsawas M, Mainou M, Alahdab F, Farah MH, Ahmed AT et al. Non-pharmacological treatment of depression: a systematic review and evidence map. Evid Based Med 2016; 21 (6): 214-221.
Gartlehner G, Gaynes BN, Amick HR, Asher G, Morgan LC, Coker-Schwimmer E et al. Nonpharmacological Versus Pharmacological Treatments for Adult Patients With Major Depressive Disorder. 12.2015. (Comparative Effectiveness Reviews; Volume 161).
Ijaz S, Davies P, Williams CJ, Kessler D, Lewis G, Wiles N. Psychological therapies for treatment-resistant depression in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2018; (5): CD010558.
Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG). Systemic therapy in adults as a psychotherapy procedure: final report; Order N14-02. May 24, 2017. (IQWiG reports; Volume 513).
Karyotaki E, Smit Y, Cuijpers P, Debauche M, Keyser T, Habraken H et al. The long-term efficacy of psychotherapy, alone or in combination with antidepressants, in the treatment of adult major depression. October 02, 2014. (KCE Reports Good Clinical Practice; Volume 230).
Linde K, Sigterman K, Kriston L, Rücker G, Jamil S, Meissner K et al. Effectiveness of psychological treatments for depressive disorders in primary care: systematic review and meta-analysis. Ann Fam Med 2015; 13 (1): 56-68.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside of IQWiG. We describe in detail in our methods how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- Can economies function without interest
- Are logistics and supply chain the same
- How much does Walmart pay full time
- What do you know about Chile
- Why does my iPhone 7 turn on
- How do homosexuals choose children
- What are instant payday loans
- Why do people hate millennials 1
- Can WhatsApp video call be hacked
- Are planes airtight
- Why do rappers have strange names
- Buying records is a good investment
- What causes fire
- Why do I love art so much
- Which one has safer neighborhoods Brooklyn or Queens
- Who are the worst actors today
- Is it bad to be bisexual?
- What's the most interesting movie these days
- How can I create virtual credit cards
- What are the characteristics of the international economy
- What does FT mean in Singapore
- Why does sweat stink so much?
- What is it like to meet Australian guys
- Can I do CA after Bsc math