Why do schools correlate age with maturity
Does maturity have anything to do with age?
Some say it is strange to be friends with people aged 15/16 as a 19-year-old, for example. Others think that this is the most normal thing in the world or that it can even be cool to do something with them. Because between the ages of 13 and 16 there is usually a lot of talk about childhood love, first relationships, experiences and also about boys in general, which can also be of great interest to 19-year-olds.
Personally, I tend to be one of those people who would rather do something with 15- / 16-year-olds for these reasons (mentioned above) than with my peers. or even older ones. Unfortunately, it is the case with me that I am either ignored or simply unpopular with almost all 15, 16 or 17-year-old young people I like. There are some people with whom I talk normally, but those are more people who only want to talk to me when they have no one to talk to either because their friends are gone or the like.
I recently approached two out of three young people about it and they said it was nothing. Unfortunately, I don't know myself what exactly it is.
Is it embarrassing and strange at the same time when you, as a 19-year-old, are ignored by most of the younger ones / are almost always unpopular with them?
- Does the Hukou system still have restrictions?
- What exactly is hypomania
- Which engineer is most needed in Nepal?
- Will Trump is finally facing defeat
- How does blood sugar affect weight loss
- How many commandments are there
- Are you still playing PlayStation 1 games?
- What is BPO How does it work
- Who are Yajooj and Majooj
- What are you paying for in cash
- What were the fall of the matriarchy
- How often do you touch yourself
- Chinese people greet black tourists
- INTJ women have trouble dating you
- What does low temperature mean in bad weather
- Help certifications like CFA CQF
- What did Jesus do on Sunday?
- What not to do in Bali
- How are children poisonous to their parents?
- Itchy melanoma birthmarks
- Begging can be lucrative
- What makes a global language
- How can I manage invoices efficiently
- The Romans had child slaves
- Is falling in love the same as a crush
- How is physics used in forensics
- How is the weather for today
- Which companies use CakePHP
- Is NPCI a government company
- Uses Google Keyword Meta Tags
- Is Paris an overpriced city?
- How do I think differently
- The CA salary increases every year
- How do foreign soldiers see Indian soldiers