Gmail is made with AngularJS
With the help of the Angular technology, front ends can be developed with a unique user experience that feels more like a desktop application when used. The developers of our agency often and gladly use Angular in the programming of sophisticated frontends that are supposed to enable intensive interaction with the user. In addition, Angular is an important component of the Ionic Framework.
What is the benefit of a web application with Angular?
- Reduced code - clearer work and effective time savings
- Reusable code components
- Very good testability
- Easy refactoring
- Large community and constant development
Which applications are suitable for the use of Angular?
For our developers Angular unfolds its full potential in complex web applications with which users interact intensivelysuch as entering data or managing it. The application of Gmail is a nice example of the use of single-page web applications: users read and write e-mails or search for content. The application feels like a native email client (e.g. Outlook). The waiting times are short and the page does not reload when an email is clicked or a new email is written.
What makes web applications with Angular so special?
Single-page web applications load significantly faster than classic websites. The application is visible all the time, even when data is being loaded. This is why web applications based on Angular feel more like desktop applications than normal websites. The reason for this: Only the data that is required for the current display is loaded. With a classic website, the entire HTML code is transferred from the server to your computer or mobile device every time the page is viewed. This includes the text of a page, images, meta-information etc. A single-page application created with Angular loads this data only when it is first called (when the application is "started"). When using the page, switching between menu items, etc., the required data, such as table contents, are reloaded. The user benefits from a fast and powerful application in an intuitive design.
Do you have any questions about development with Angular or would you like to get to know our other technologies? You can find more information about our portfolio and our way of working on our technology page.
- Checks California DMV for bank bills
- What is modern China in Chinese history
- How can I learn older music
- The Democratic Party is the good side
- What is good kcup coffee
- Japan has a high rate of emigration
- How would you decorate your bedroom?
- How does migration affect economic development?
- What does sensation mean in gangstalking
- Is Taehyung a Christian
- What was your best extreme sports experience
- Why are you doing art alongside your career?
- Why did Allah create us
- What is the cause of friction 1
- Can antipsychotics change your brain permanently?
- What is the best lesser known kitchen
- Everyone should be bilingual
- What is the French word for difficult
- How am I supposed to stop hating MAKAUT?
- How to solve 2x 2 2
- How do I deal with paternalism from people
- Can cars submerged under water still work?
- Which meat should I never buy?
- Which is better MMMUT or IET Lucknow