If the scholarship is subject to trade tax 194J
Be a professional - not just in sports
About the authors
Philipp Schwethelm: Professional basketball player with around 350 BBL games and 49 national players. In addition to his professional career, he initially successfully completed his high school diploma, currently studying at the Ansbach University of Applied Sciences with a focus on “International Management (BA)”. Student thesis on the subject of “financial planning for professional athletes with special consideration of football”. Young entrepreneur, exemplary sportsman and team player who cares about promoting young athletes.
The financial professional:
Jörg Bencker: The financial professional from Bamberg has been advising, coaching and accompanying discerning private clients for more than two decades. Even an endurance athlete, over the past five years he has focused on providing financial advice to professional athletes. His consulting approach is holistic, including the inclusion of people who are important for strategic decisions, such as family, player advisors and tax advisors.
The tax professional:
Patric Böhle: Tax advisor and managing partner of a medium-sized auditing and tax consulting company in Cologne with a great affinity for sports (basketball and football). Decades of experience in the support of sports clubs, sports associations as well as individual and team athletes with a particular passion for a holistic consulting approach. Interdisciplinary cooperation with agents, lawyers, financial advisors and club managers for optimal solutions.
- People worship the devil
- Which bread is better for diabetics
- Which nationality is the hardest
- What are consumer goods
- How can we increase the millennial workforce
- What do value investors do
- What do detention officers think of prisoners?
- How is salt iodized
- How many seconds is there in a day
- Should parents take part in childcare courses
- Are semi-professional football players paid
- Will the Indian population decline
- Is it unhealthy never to be alone
- Who owns who in the automotive industry
- What are some Belgian foods
- Is eBay or Walmart better
- What is Senior MTS at Oracle
- Why do Filipino people have Spanish surnames
- What are examples of stray animals
- Why do some people hate Mexicans
- Why do I always think of others
- What makes a bridge a viaduct
- Would you like to have professional massages?
- Which country is safer USA or Turkey