Who was rich Carnegie or Rockefeller
The 10 richest people of all time
One looks in vain for a Bill Gates or a Donald Trump among the 10 richest people of all time. It is astonishing which colorful personalities have amassed the greatest riches of this earth around them.
The assets can therefore be compared with one another, since they are shown over the ages adjusted for inflation according to the current US $ exchange rate. For example, the inflation rate in US $ between 1913 and 2013 is 2,199.6%. Thus, US $ 1 million in 1913 corresponds to US $ 2.1996 billion in 2013.
10. Cornelius Vanderbilt (estimated net worth around US $ 185 billion)
Cornelius Vanderbilt lived between 1794 and 1877. He became known as the American "ship and railroad king" ("Railroad King"). Among other things, he founded the first rail link from New York to Chicago after the Civil War. Cornelius Vanderbilt's net worth was $ 185 billion.
9. Henry Ford ($ 199 billion)
Henry Ford, born in 1863 and died in 1947, is the founder of the Ford Motor Company. His name is often associated with the assembly line production of cars, which he only perfected and not invented. He owned $ 199 billion.
8. Muammar al-Gaddafi (US $ 200 billion)
As head of state of Libya, al-Gaddafi dictatorially determined the fate of the North African state from 1969 to 2011. Since the country had large resources and a flourishing oil production, Muammar al-Gaddafi was able to amass a capital of 200 billion US $.
7. William the Conqueror ($ 229.5 billion)
William the Conqueror, or William the Conqueror, as he is called in Great Britain, lived between 1027 and 1087. The Norman ruler got his nickname because he conquered Great Britain through a campaign. His fortune is said to have amounted to US $ 229.5 billion.
6. Mir Osman Ali Khan ($ 230 billion)
Mir Sir Osman Ali Khan Asaf Jah VII. (1886 - 1967), as the Indian prince is called by his full name, was considered the richest man on earth before World War II. His lifestyle is said to have been eccentric and extravagant. In his money store by today's standards: US $ 230 billion.
5. Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov ($ 300 billion)
Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov or Nicholas II (1868-1918) was the last Tsar of Russia. He was largely responsible for the fact that the Russian monarchy was ended by the Soviet revolution. He owned $ 300 billion.
4. Andrew Carnegie ($ 310 billion)
Andrew Carnegie (1835-1919) was an American steel magnate. Even today the world knows his name through New York's Carnegie Hall, one of the most important stages on earth, the construction of which he financed in 1890. His net worth was $ 310 billion.
3. John D. Rockefeller ($ 310 billion)
John D. Rockefeller (1839-1937) was one of the most important entrepreneurs in the United States. He was the founder of the Standard Oil Company, the largest oil refining company at the time. His property: $ 310 billion.
2. The Rothschild family ($ 350 billion)
The second place in the ranking is not occupied by an individual, but by the Jewish Rothschild banking family from Frankfurt am Main. This has been involved in monetary transactions since the 18th century. In the 19th century their influence became so great that they became one of the most important and influential financiers in European countries. Her net worth: $ 350 billion.
1. Mansa Musa I ($ 400 billion)
Mansa Musa I was the king of the African state of Mali. During his tenure from 1312 to 1337, the country reached an economic boom. The legendary Timbuktu became one of the most important cities of that time. He was not only the richest man of his time, but also occupies the top position in the ranking of the 10 richest people of all time.
Oil price continues to rise Now the oil price has passed the important mark of USD 60 per barrel. This confirms the recent positive trend. > read more
- Where is fashion street in india
- Can one woman make another woman pregnant?
- What are deep tones
- Fortnite is too addicting
- Are Gujarati Movies the Best
- What is a claim in construction
- How many US postage stamps are there now?
- How far left is America
- What are Jamaicans
- What are some delicious meat dishes
- Trust your instincts in relationships
- Six-packs are rarer than millionaires
- What's your best worst travel experience
- How can I make friends with people online
- Why doesn't Amazon pay taxes
- What is the package that TCS offered you
- What are the benefits of MSME registration
- What is Binomo How does it work
- Removes cooking tomato lectins
- Gifted children should be homeschooled
- How do I get coaching clients
- What makes Damen Hoeschen soaked right away
- Sorry for moving out of California
- BTS will soon disband