What are the characteristics of Leewad
- Product description
- Product features
- Sport & use:
- Mountain hiking, alpine skiing
- Suitable for:
- Hardshell jackets & rain jackets, hiking jackets
- DWR impregnation
- Membrane type: waterproof membrane, windproof membrane
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Breathability (MVTR in 24 hours): 20,000 g / m²
- quick drying, quick moisture transport, breathable, windproof, waterproof, hard-wearing
- Zipper: two-way, with chin protection, water-repellent
- Underarm ventilation
- Inside pocket (s), side pockets with zip
- Helmet-compatible hood, adjustable hood, adjustable cuffs, adjustable hem, welded seams
- bluesign® compliant, contains recycled materials, PFC-free impregnation
- Made in Europe
- Proportion of recycled material: 70% polyester
- Main material: 100% polyester
- Insert: 100% polyester
- Insert 2: 100% polyester
The leeward jacket accompanies you on many outdoor adventures all year round. Houdini puts an end to the inexperienced consumer culture, because the hardshell jacket focuses on robustness and longevity.
Their hard-wearing material is absolutely wind- and waterproof, yet light, quiet and, thanks to the two-way stretch and made-to-move concept, also particularly easy to move. The additional DWR treatment allows dirt and water to simply roll off, but at the same time sweat and moisture are quickly transported away from the inside. The high density of the shell fibers gives the jacket its unique durability, so that it always serves you well when skiing, but also when hiking in summer.
Sustainability is also important at Houdini and so the leeward jacket is largely made of recycled functional fibers, and it can be completely reused at the end of its service life.
Both the timeless look and the practical equipment will give you pleasure over a long period of time. The jacket has an adjustable, helmet-compatible hood and comfortable ventilation zips under the arms. All zips are water-repellent and the taped seams are not a weak point. The hem and the arm cuffs can be adjusted individually and all kinds of things can be stowed in the inside and outside pockets. The Leeward jacket is a real all-rounder - see for yourself!
MUT creates transparency with green seals
We want to be COURIER - in mountain sports and in relation to our products. With MUT, short for humans - environment - animals, customers can filter our products according to social, ecological and animal welfare-related properties:Learn more about MUT
environmentbluesign®bluesign® compliant - sustainably produced materials
Bluesign aims to reduce the environmental impact of textile products to a minimum during the entire production process and to guarantee end products that are free of harmful substances.recyclingOutdoor products made with recycled materials
Recycled products are made from recycled materials. That saves resources. Many manufacturers also use their own labels and descriptions for this.PFC freePFC-free impregnations
PFCs are used, among other things, for impregnation. They accumulate in water, soil and organisms and are dangerous for humans and the environment.
- How is epidemiology used in public health
- How do you look positive in life
- Is the US in a trade war?
- Does life make sense
- Why do you call yourself an entrepreneur?
- Where can I find startups that I can contact
- 187 is a prime number
- What are the best cello concertos
- Why did I stop taking care of myself
- Is Frank Ocean gay or bisexual
- Can you sell an unauthorized car
- Are there jungles in Spain
- Why are people interested in technology
- What's the best lunch
- Who was your first date
- Is ma better in business
- Did you have premarital sex
- The smell of human urine can cause health problems
- Arab girls like Asian men
- Why is sympathy important
- Are there Australian mothers who stay at home
- Narendra Modi will single-handedly change India
- Keep mothballs away from skunks
- Why do cultures differ
- Construction management is difficult
- Is very rich lonely
- How do I update the PC software
- Melania Trump is a nice person
- What is the WebSphere application server
- What are your favorite film monologists
- How do we value people
- How should Italian sausages be served
- What do most Nigerians want on a daily basis
- Is age important in sports?