Which inexpensive bluetooth speaker should I buy?
The 10 best bluetooth speakers under $ 50
With a Bluetooth speaker, the music can be easily shared and listened to together. Wireless as they are, you can easily take them with you on the go, for the beach, in the garden or for the party. Although their sound does not come close to a real system or headphones, they always sound better than the music directly from the smartphone. Most people appreciate the Bluetooth speakers because of their compactness and that they can be taken anywhere. There is great demand, even for models that are particularly cheap and usually cost less than 50 euros. When looking for a cheap speaker with Bluetooth, you don't have to be satisfied with poor sound quality and poor workmanship. We'll show you the best Bluetooth speakers for less than 50 euros.
1. Best model: Anker SoundCore 2
- STABLE CONNECTION: You can always rely on an absolutely reliable Bluetooth connection for a crystal-clear, distortion-free sound profile.
- POWERFUL BASS: Anker's BassUp technology covers scales even in the low range in detail and over a wide area. Great, deep bass compared to similar speakers in the same price range.
- INCREDIBLE PLAYING TIME: Anker's leading battery technology and energy management allows a playing time of 24 hours or around 500 titles. The powerful lithium-ion battery won't let you down for the whole of Christmas!
The sound from the front speakers is at its best, while it doesn't sound quite as good on the sides and back. At the highest volume, the sound does not distort the music. With its "BassUp" technology, the Anker SoundCore 2 delivers strong bass. At the same time, the highs and mids are balanced, even voices sound very balanced.
The Bluetooth 4.2 connection extends 20 meters. The previous SoundCore model had the disadvantage that it constantly wanted to connect to a wide variety of devices in its vicinity. The Anker SoundCore 2 is much more selective here. The speaker's batteries last for 24 hours. The housing is made of non-slip rubber and has a waterproof rating of IPX5. This means that this Bluetooth speaker can get a little wet without harming it. The dimensions are 16.8 cm x 4.7 cm x 5.6 cm. This makes it particularly small. It weighs 360 grams, and one disadvantage is the smell that hits you immediately when you open the package. At first, the Anker SoundCore smells strongly of rubber. But the smell should go away after a while. The SoundCore 2 also has a telephone function.
2nd runner-up: SONY SRS-XB01Sony is known for making consumer products at unbeatable prices, and so is the SRS-XB01, a compact and versatile Bluetooth speaker with a built-in microphone for on-going calls.
The main advantages of this tiny Sony speaker are as follows: first, it is very small and light (154 grams), i.e. it will be the ideal companion for music lovers who travel a lot; Second, despite its tiny size, the SRS-XB01 is surprisingly powerful, and it will deliver good bass on demand. Additionally, the speakerphone is a pretty cool feature, especially if you get an unexpected call while partying hard. With the "virtual happy hour" function, the bass is boosted again.
The loudspeaker comes with a practical carrying strap. The loudspeaker is equipped with a splash-proof housing for crazy pool / beach parties. If you are the audiophile type, you can always connect two SRS-XB01 units for stereo sound using the Speaker Add function, and you will love the 6 hours of running time. All in all, for less than 50 euros you can get a well-built and beautifully designed mini bluetooth speaker with good sound for its tiny size and an amazing price-performance ratio.
3. Best price-performance ratio: JBL Go 2With the previous model, the JBL Go, the weight of the Bluetooth speaker was a problem. The JBL Go 2 has undergone a slimming diet and is therefore much lighter. A lot has also changed visually. The JBL Go 2 is available in several color variants for different tastes. In terms of water resistance, the Go 2 meets the IPX7 standard. This allows him to be immersed in water no more than 1 meter deep for about 30 minutes without anything happening to him. In general, the case looks elegant and simple. The bottom has feet. In contrast to its predecessor, however, the holes for the loops are missing. A 3.5 mm audio cable can be connected for this, if you do not want to listen to music wirelessly. The dimensions are 71.2 cm x 86 cm x 31.6 cm.
The battery life is only 5 hours. The JBL Go 2 also needs about 2.5 hours to be fully charged. This Bluetooth speaker cannot score in this area for less than 50 euros. The simple operation as well as the call and hands-free function are better. In terms of sound, the Go 2 is particularly convincing in the mids and highs. Unusual compared to so many other speakers that are available cheaply. Here the manufacturers mostly rely on strong basses. Thus, the Go 2 is especially good for conventional radio music. Since with the JBL Go 2 you get a decent but compact package of sound, design and functionality for little money, it is our best price-performance ratio among Bluetooth speakers for less than 50 €.
4. Creative Stage Air
- SOUNDBAR FOR COMPUTERS | The slim speaker fits perfectly under the monitor of your computer and is supplied with power via a USB cable, which is connected directly to the monitor via an integrated USB hub and does not leave any tangled cables on your desk.
- DUAL DRIVER WITH OVERSIZED PASSIVE MEMBRANE | Groove to a thundering bass and crystal clear highs at an unbelievable volume for this speaker size! The Stage Air has two specially tuned drivers and a passive membrane that delivers impressive sound with a rich bass and provides gripping near-field audio entertainment in your own four walls.
- CONNECTION WITH AND WITHOUT CABLE | Thanks to the two connection options, you can play top-quality music wirelessly via Bluetooth or wired via the 3.5 mm AUX input. In addition, the device can be used as an independent music player via a USB mass storage device, without having to switch to the PC or another external input source.
Two 10W drivers together deliver 20W sound. Both are attached to the edges. As expected from a soundbar, it primarily plays the sound straight ahead. In the middle there is a larger radiator that provides the bass. The larger dimensions compared to other wireless Bluetooth speakers have a positive effect on the sound and volume. The sound is full, which is mainly due to the bass. The heights also penetrate clearly and clearly. Overall, the result is a dynamic sound.
5. JBL clip 3As the term “clip” implies, this is an extremely small Bluetooth speaker. It can be easily clipped to bags, clothing, bicycles and much more and carried around like that. The small speaker has its own snap hook for this purpose. There is also a 3.5 mm jack cable and the option of connecting the loudspeaker to other devices via wireless daisy chain. The device has a water resistance level of IPX7. The outer shell of the small speaker is non-slip, so it won't just slide around on the surface or object to which it is attached. The 3.5 mm jack cable is 30 cm long and winds around the circular speaker without attracting attention. All controls are attached to the edge. With the JBL Clip 3 you can even take calls.
The JBL Clip 3 has a surprisingly warm sound. However, you shouldn't expect the fattest sound and the deepest bass. This Bluetooth speaker is too small for that. The battery lasts 10 hours.
6. Sony SRS-XB12 bluetooth speakerThe Sony SRS-XB12 is undoubtedly one of the best portable Bluetooth speakers that not only impress with their good sound, but are also waterproof. The model, which is available in many exciting colors (including blue, green and purple), comes with IP67 protection, which not only enables short-term immersion in water (up to 30 minutes), but also ensures that the device is protected against the The SRS-XB12 is ideal for use in the open air swimming pool, at the pool, on the beach or at the quarry pond.
In addition to the really very stylish design with the rounded corners and the possibility of attaching a tape to hang on trees or other objects, the very good sound quality, which comes along with clear highs and rich bass - but has its weaknesses especially in larger rooms .
The battery life of just over 16 hours is also very good, if not outstanding, and a coupling of smartphones, tablet PCs and other compatible devices is possible both via Bluetooth and NFC.
7. Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY WITH RICH FULL BASS - Our digital audio processor pumps the bass and improves the clarity of the mids and highs. 14 watts of power deliver surprisingly loud room filling volume from the dual precision stereo drivers and proprietary bass radiators; Distortion-free stereo sound even at maximum volume - the perfect home and travel speaker
- 30 METER BLUETOOTH ROW - Play up to 30 meters from your device. Our advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides a fast connection and an incredible wireless Bluetooth range of up to 30 unobstructed meters from your audio device
- PLAY YOUR MUSIC ON TWO UONTZ ANGLE 3 ULTRA SPEAKERS - Wirelessly connect two OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA speakers to play your music with impressive stereo separation. Play your music in two different areas up to a distance of 30 meters. To play audio from a video, your device or TV must be connected to the OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA with the 3.5mm audio cable. Each speaker is sold separately
Two 10W speakers ensure a better sound than you would expect from the outside. The bass hits it well, the mids and highs come across clearly. The OontZ Angle 3 has an internal subwoofer that makes bass-heavy music sound even better. The sound does not lose its sharpness at higher volumes.
8. Tribit XSound Go
- THE TELEGRAPH'S CHOICE: The Telegraph calls it "The Best Sound Quality to Cost Ratio".
- FIRST CLASS SOUND QUALITY: With crystal clear highs, present mids and rich bass, XSound Go creates an impressive and unique listening experience. Thanks to the highly developed bass radiator technology and the two 8W power drivers, XSound Go delivers high-quality sound without distortion even at maximum volume.
- EXTREMELY WATERPROOF: pool parties? Why not. Laze on the beach? Absolutely. Listening to music in the shower? Yes sure! With the IPX7 water protection, the XSound Go is perfect for all kinds of summer fun with water.
In terms of sound, the Tribit XSound Go offers a well-balanced sound with clear voices and a solid midrange. The bass range remains a bit behind, even with its built-in subwoofer. The strengths are clearly in the medium and high frequencies.
9. Ultimate Ears Wonderboom
- Big sound: The portable and wireless Bluetooth speaker from Logitech offers powerful sound with clear and elegant bass
- Battery life: up to 10 hours of music enjoyment with brilliant sound
- The ideal outdoor loudspeaker: At a picnic, on the beach or in muddy fields (completely waterproof, can swim and dirt can be easily rinsed off)
However, the bluetooth speaker does not have a connector for an aux cable.
Unlike other UE products, this speaker doesn't need an app for connectivity. Pairing is effortless with a simple long press of the Bluetooth button. It is dust, dirt and water repellent. If you drop the speaker from a height of 2 meters, the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom will not be damaged. The company claims that the Bluetooth range is 30 meters, which is true, but 40 meters is also possible without causing any distortion in the audio area.
The speaker takes 2.5 hours to charge and the battery life is almost 10 hours. As for the tone, it's good, but not exceptional. The overall sound is crisp with a deep base, but it's on a flatter side of the audio spectrum. At higher volumes you will hear some distortion, but the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom delivers 360 degree sound and can get surprisingly loud. You can't usually go wrong with this device!
10. Echo Dot (3rd Gen.)
- Our most popular smart speaker - Now with a new fabric design and an improved speaker for a fuller, more powerful sound.
- Control music playback with voice commands - stream songs from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Fuller, better sound - Connect the device to a second Echo Dot (3rd Gen.) for full stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
In addition to pairing via Bluetooth, you have the option of using the 3.5 mm connection socket or even pairing with other devices via Wi-Fi. With the integrated Alexa voice assistant, you can easily control your smart home or get the answer to the question that your friend has on the soul during the party.
Sure, the sound isn't the best, but you can make up for this with another Echo Dot for stereo sound or another Bluetooth speaker. The other major downside here is that the Echo Dot is not portable as you have to keep it plugged in all the time. This can be a little frustrating, but shouldn't be all that surprising given the lack of water resistance.
It's worth noting that while the Echo Dot is at the top of our price range for this guide, it is often offered at a lower price and is often bundled with other products so you can get the Echo Dot for a bargain price if you can are attentive!
As it turns out, there is no reason to spend hundreds of euros on a good Bluetooth speaker. For less than 50 euros there are many high-quality models that offer a good sound, are robust and waterproof and meet many other requirements.
What is important in a wireless speaker with Bluetooth?
It's true, you don't have to spend a ton of money on a good wireless speaker with bluetooth. There are some models with an appealing sound, good durability and useful extras to be had cheaply. If you know what is important, you can find the right Bluetooth speaker for less than 50 euros. Some of the most important aspects are:
- Sound quality
- weight and height
- Rechargeable battery or battery life
- Water resistance
While you are walking through the city or at a party where the music is only playing in the background, the quality of the sound may not be so important to you. But if the highs croak or the bass is disappointing, you will soon regret your purchase. There is also good sound quality for a speaker for 50 € and less. Some of the best models in our review might surprise you with their rich bass or balanced sound.
weight and height
Bluetooth speakers come in different sizes and vary in weight. Most are interested in easily portable models. Some of them can even fit in your pocket. Others are a little bigger, which doesn't necessarily mean they're heavier. The sound quality does not necessarily depend on the size. However, the Bluetooth speakers for less than € 50 do not come close to PC speakers or stereo systems. But that's not the most important aspect for most. Among other things, it depends on how you want to carry the speakers with Bluetooth with you. In hand or are you planning to occasionally transport them by bike or car?
Accumulator and battery life
This is one of the most important aspects for many interested people. The runtime of the models can range from 5 hours to a full day. The models with low battery and battery life are sufficient for short trips. On longer trips you don't always have the option to recharge. The charging time should not be underestimated either. Fast rechargeable models are always better. Also pay attention to the volume in the information. The running time depends on the volume at which the device is playing the music.
If the device is waterproof, this is always an advantage. Even if you don't plan on taking the bluetooth speaker to the beach. Because you never know what will happen, like an accidentally spilled glass or sudden rain. The water resistance is given with IPX levels. IPX0 is not waterproof at all, while IPX7 means that the device can be kept underwater for a long time without being damaged.
- What is special about Italian dishes
- When can the time be stopped
- What is the highest possible GPA
- What is a FinTech startup
- What did Trump supporters really expect
- How dangerous is an untreated melanoma
- How will robots take over the world
- Can a former POTUS be charged?
- What is meant by the good life
- How do you get enlightened
- What diseases are caused by cocci bacteria
- What makes a good CMO
- Why don't you like or hate PewDiePie
- Can an architect actually build a house?
- What are the major suburbs in Portland
- How does YouTube pay for your videos
- Why china mold is cheap
- Will Christmas Eve be a federal holiday?
- Who pays intangible taxes
- How do I clean old tin containers
- Why do some people hate conservative values
- Why am I so irresponsible
- How can money laundering be prevented
- Receive travel agents discounts
- Where can I learn HTML
- Are Infinix phones worth buying?
- Why do Muslims follow the Koran
- Which is the most popular European country
- How do I start dating again
- Why is seafood salad healthy
- Which US state has the fewest Jews?
- Technology for creating a real-time web app
- Why do plumbers ask so much
- What has the Modi government done for Maharashtra