What is the Best Franchise CRM Software
Mrs.Sporty: CRM in the franchise company
Traditional CRM systems are too expensive for small or young companies. On-demand solutions are ideal here. They allow a cost-effective CRM start - and grow with you if necessary.
The success story of the Mrs.Sporty GmbH franchise initiative began in 2003 with the idea of developing a completely new sports and nutrition concept for women. Since the decision made in May 2005 to expand the sports club model tested in Berlin via franchisees to Germany and neighboring markets, the number of Mrs.Sporty clubs has grown to 83 within 26 months. In Germany alone, more than 16,000 women train according to the training and nutrition concept of Mrs.Sporty, which was developed by the former tennis player Stefanie Graf.
"CRM is a central component for our business because, as a franchise system, we live from customer relationships. We are network initiators and managers for whom communication is the central product," explains Valerie Bönström, Managing Director of Mrs.Sporty GmbH.
Start small with Salesforce.com
The customer relationships and thus the data that the company maintains are extensive and very detailed. "You can't survive here without a good CRM system," says Bönström. Mrs.Sporty chose the on-demand solution from Salesforce.com. Because "if you start as a small company and want to grow big, conventional systems are too expensive. The price for sensible software is in the six-figure range," explains the computer scientist. This is not feasible for most medium-sized companies. In addition, it is often impossible to estimate growth and future needs in advance. In order not to have to constantly live with adjustments, the company opted for the on-demand solution. "You can start small, but have a large range of functions right from the start, which can be continuously expanded."
The system was introduced in 2005 and has been successively expanded since then. They were already more than satisfied with the first results of the use: After just a few months, sales efficiency increased by 250 percent. According to Bönström, one of the main reasons for this lies in the necessary definition of the individual business processes and their initial representation by the CRM system. "This newly created transparency provided a completely new 360-degree view of every single customer contact. Our sales staff were themselves surprised at how efficient their work became through the automation."
- Why is the Indian currency losing value
- What was Edmund Kemper's IQ
- What does Nigeria produce
- What is the Most Popular Pakistani Dish
- Why does music change our emotions
- Do birthmarks mean something
- Can we build a building without cement?
- Why is Windows free
- How do Indonesians call their country
- What is simple day trading or swing trading
- Can we settle in Ecuador
- Where do most of the Chinese immigrants come from?
- Where is the best pizza in Phuket
- Why are we 4 years old
- What is the best algorithm name
- What is the Average PHP Salary
- What is the salary of a radiologist
- How does Japan see its Asian neighbors
- Are CCAs compulsory at the NUS SMU NTU
- What is your favorite place 1
- Which Chinese American do you admire most
- Which is actually terrible for a critically acclaimed film
- Are Mr Beast's donations legitimate?
- How is the weather changing