Why is my slime brown and red
10 types of discharge & what they mean
In her 2016 HBO special, Amy Schumer joked that one of her New Year's resolutions was to "take off a pair of underpants that don't look like I've blown my nose in them." That's funny because it's really true: why does it have to be so damn dirty with so much grub in a vagina?
A lucky couple have so little discharge that you can hardly see it. But for the rest of us, discharge is an (almost) daily thing. No matter how much you agree with Amy's joke about getting rid of it, you need to know that discharge is not something to worry about. "It is totally normal to have a discharge and it can go from invisible to a teaspoon a day," says Dr. Leah Millheiser, director of the Female Sexual Medicine Program at Stanford University Medical Center. "Discharge just tells you that your vagina is cleaning itself by letting out old cells."
While discharge can sometimes ruin a great pair of panties, if you pay enough attention to it, it can help you learn really important things about your health, including when you are most fertile or if you might get an STD has. You just have to know how to read it. In other words, our discharge is our friend - and it's definitely not something you should be ashamed of or even disgusted with.
So let's get to what is normal and what should be investigated, along with a few examples of what it looks like.
- Would the US take over the education system in Singapore?
- How could a child change the world
- What are the richest suburbs around Memphis
- What is the minimum inner wall width
- Why do we need accountants
- Is Saudi Arabia a rape capital
- Why do white Arabs hate blacks
- What is the Entrepreneurship Development Program EDP
- Time can repeat itself
- Why does Melania Trump never look happy
- What is online work
- What is the Weirdest Japanese TV Show
- What happened to the Umayyad Caliphate?
- Why is Turkey a Muslim country
- How many jobs are available in startups
- What does transmisogyny mean
- How lying affects relationships
- What is a standard daily rate for consultants
- What are the biggest drivers of inflation
- What is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder OCD
- Which company imports mobile parts in China
- Have you been to Udon Thani Thailand
- Do you think couples have to fight
- Relationship between a nation and a state
- What is a long term goal
- Can we love and hate someone at the same time
- Which country has more HVAC jobs
- What does serial bang mean
- Can kill allergies to dust
- How is an ENFP INFP friendship
- What are some brands that have disappeared
- What are the practical uses of geometry