How to say market in Malay
Translation of "in Malay" Wawasan "in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
In 1991, the then Malaysian Prime Minister announced the "Vision 2020" project, or in Malay "Wawasan 2020 ", at.
In 1991, the Malaysian premier of the time announced the Vision 2020 project, or Vavasan 2020 in Malaysian.
Originally the park was named Bukit Larangan or 'Forbidden Hill' in Malay known.
The park was originally known as Bukit Larangan, or 'Forbidden Hill' in Malay.
The fruit becomes jackfruit, also jack tree fruit, Jacob fruit, in Brazilian Portuguese jaca and in Malay called nangka.
The fruit is called Jackfruit, also Jacob's fruit, in Brazilian Portuguese jaca and in Malay nangka.
The interactive map is therefore not only in English but also in Malay available and therefore easily accessible to anyone interested in Sarawak.
The interactive map is thus available not only in English but in the Malay language too, which makes it easily accessible for everyone in Sarawak who is interested in it.
In Malay the tree is called 'Kayu Manis' and it is also known as the "King of Spices".
The tree is known as 'Kayu Manis' in Malay and is sometimes referred to as the 'king of spices'.
Lau (老) means old, while pa sat is the Hokkien pronunciation of the Persian word bazaar (market), the in Malay means pasar.
Lau (老) means old; pa sat is the Hokkien pronunciation of the Persian loanword bazaar (market) which is pasar in Malay.
The term "Peranakan" means in Malay "Born here" and refers to the descendants of the foreign traders who married local women in Southeast Asia centuries ago.
The term 'Peranakan' means 'locally born' in Malay, and refers to the descendants of foreign traders who married local women in Southeast Asia centuries ago.
Indulge your stomach with South Indian, vegetarian cuisine, North Indian tandoori dishes and local specialties such as roti prata (round pancakes) and teh tarik (drawn tea in Malay).
Fill your tummy with South Indian vegetarian food, North Indian tandoori dishes and local fare like roti prata (round pancakes) and teh tarik (pulled tea in Malay).
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 8. Exactly: 1. Elapsed time: 73 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What is the best family tree tracker
- Why do all religions look like cults
- How can financial innovations fuel economic growth?
- What are some examples of tolerance
- Records CCTV audio
- What gold is good for investment
- Why does music cause emotions
- Why don't planes fall from aircraft carriers
- How good is the State Medical University of Tbilisi
- What's the best book on abstract algebra
- Vietnamese are the Spartans of Asia
- How dangerous are nursing homes
- People in Turkey celebrate Thanksgiving
- Why is it so depressing to turn 40?
- Which historical figures are most misunderstood?
- How do I describe a business idea
- Earthquakes cause more earthquakes
- Why do I feel sleepy after crying?
- How racist are the people in London
- What are some examples of assets
- Is Austria better than Switzerland
- What screams I'm tired of being single
- What Quora fad has faded over time
- What is Japanese nationalism