How is the police seen in your country?
Campaign for victims
racist police violence
In any case, actual evidence must be available. (Again, just having reddened eyes is not enough. However, if you smell of alcohol, this is sufficient factual evidence.)
The same applies again: You can refuse your consent: "No, I don't want that."
If a police officer would like to carry out one of the measures of a physical examination without your consent, you can make it clear once again: "No, you will not do that, otherwise you will make yourself acc. Section 340 of the Criminal Code the Assault in office punishable. "
A police officer is not allowed to take you to the station just because you are not cooperative. If a policeman thinks otherwise, you can also explain here: “No, you will not do that, otherwise you will make yourself acc. Section 239 of the Criminal Code the Deprivation of liberty punishable. "
- Emotional types are looked down on
- What is the national food of Canada
- Why do companies still close on Sundays?
- What is it like to live in Montreal
- What is an example of a tradition
- What was your easiest happy moment
- Which is worse xenophobia or xenophobia
- What should a professional PHP developer know
- How can I help a depressed ENFP
- Why is hospitality management so important
- Why does my refrigerator smell like chlorine
- How was your school education
- How startups pay foreign contractors
- Which is a TCS food
- Make college in Michigan drug testing professors
- How long is space in a relationship
- Are Pashtuns Central Asian or South Asian
- May Indian girls Korean men 2
- What are the advantages of being overly sensitive?
- Why do many people not trust God?
- Have you ever regretted helping a friend?
- What is the world championship
- How do I find my ideal job
- What does an automotive engineer do