Which IT companies are hiring BCA graduates?
BCA optimizes IT platform
Like the Oberursel broker poolBCA In the future, customer contracts and tariff information in the field of life and motor vehicle insurance can be imported into the in-house IT platform “Business plus” without manual effort. The first stage of "Insurance Contract Administration" is now in operation.
According to the BCA, the innovation should enable independent brokers to optimize and standardize their business processes. Time-consuming recording and management of customer and contract data will be significantly reduced. "This also significantly improves the data quality," explains BCA board member Dr. Jutta Krienke. In addition, there are no inquiries about contract details.
Making day-to-day business easier
According to the BCA, previous practice has made work more difficult in many cases. Since the brokers work with several insurers, they have to find their way around the respective IT systems of the individual providers. A clear overview has so far been almost impossible.
That caused time losses and additional costs. By optimizing processes with the help of a continuous, cross-company data transfer, the "BCA Insurance Contract Administration" is intended to create significant added value for the broker. BCA wants to increase the competitiveness of its partners and make day-to-day business easier.
Same data for brokers and insurers
This innovation is made possible by the "GDV data set" with its most uniform interface description currently on the market as a contribution to the harmonization of business processes within the insurance industry. Transferred data can therefore be accepted and further processed fully automatically. This means that the broker has the same data available as the insurer.
According to the BCA, the GDV data sets are already largely standardized in the area of life insurance. In the case of missing GDV data records, the broker pool writes "translation programs" and summarizes the data by recognizing and combining different standards. In the property insurance sector in particular, the delivery of data is therefore still incomplete and creates major challenges as a result. (jb)
- Are INTPs really just intelligent underperformers
- Why do Filipinos forget Filipino history
- Why are there so many clustering algorithms
- How different was childhood then
- When did Siberia belong to China?
- Is LPG a natural gas
- San Diego is a military city
- What are the benefits of eating bread
- Why are wealthy people obsessed with longevity
- Caring is a good job
- Everyone feels lonely in high school
- Why is Sunday a public holiday?
- Who was Robert McNara
- How much money do child actors make
- Why do Americans call Japanese Asians
- What does an industrial engineer really do
- Can I suddenly become allergic to cats?
- Is CFA really worth the hard work
- What is the best English to Chinese Translator
- How was the Prophet Muhammad
- There are dead people
- Why Do Some People Hate Bleach Anime
- Relationships have become more important than life
- What is the largest possible earthquake